Reviews for Frodo Drabbles
Amidst Hobbits chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Awww Frodo-ness :D
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nipper Frodo is a bundle of cuteness more please tell me I will find more. I was bothered by the weight of the crown when I read it was styled off Isildur's war helm good incoperating that fact. That seems like a mirror image of Quarantined.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is a good series of drabbles.

I can admit I thought Frodo as a child did put a smile on my face. Of course, when he is older you can expect the mood to be sad.

You did a good job with how the events were set up.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
000001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Excellent!

You have a way of picking just the right moments and using just the right words to depict them!

Bravo, again!
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Love these little drabbles! As I think I said in another of yours, you can write a wide range of emotions-and all within a very short piece. Little Frodo coming to Bag-end is so cute, and slightly older Frodo is confused and even sorrowed that Bilbo is gone. They're all very lovely. :)

~Leia
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
precious, absolutely precious. I adored the fist one-hee hee children do ask so many questions, dont they? ;) and the one where Frodo was wondering why Bilbo left the ring on the floor, if he was coming back...aw! i wanted to cry and squish him! Bilbo really didnt give him any explination :( Wonderful job!
illyria-pffyffin chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I love this. But then plenty of people have already said this. This is beautiful. And I bet that had been said by many. I have no word left to describe this fic other than those already used by previous reviewers. I hope it's enough that I say I am enchanted by it and I thank you for writing this lovely piece.
Grav chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Pippin always makes me happy, and Frodo almost invariably makes me sad. But it's the best kind of sadness. The kind where I get to the end of "The Grey Havens" with a smile on my face, and eyes so clouded with tears that if I didn't have the words memorized, I wouldn't know what was happening. This was fantastic.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Lovely piece :) Once I get this dratted homework out of the way, I will finsih the rest :P Only 4 left! :P
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
*sniff, sniff* that was so beautiful! I am so adding you to my favorite authors list!
Entmoot chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Good, short, sweet, well written, don't have ne critisim, need I say more? Entmoot
UnDeadGoat chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
hee hee...drabble is a funny word. But seriously, I think they're great. The last one is a little confusing, but I know it's meant to be snapshots, not stories. And sometimes it's pretty danged hard to remember what's going on in that picture you took three years ago. OK, that makes no sense. Oh, well.
amc623 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
oh my goodness. *sniff* these were written so...beautifully. it sounds strainge to say, but it's true. just was way you worded them made me want to cry. you have such a talent.

my favorite was #2 which i did recognize from your other fic. i'm not sure why but that one really touched me somehow.

~AC~
Master Elora Dannan chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Aw...how sweet. Who was talking in the "Grace" one? Aragorn? Probably. Anyway, great drabble, loved it, you should do more.
Kestreleris chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
*melts into a puddle of goo* Darn you hobbits! It's just as Legolas says. Nobody ever warned me what I was getting into when I read that first book, dagnabbit. I demand. . . .

Hmm. More hobbits, I guess.