Reviews for You Were A Newsie
newsiefangirl chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
ok this is AMAZING! plzplzplzplzplzplz write more! :D
Leigh chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
Please update this story.
RoeBoat chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
THAT WAS AWESOME! You can't just leave me hangin' like that though- UPDATE ALREADY! IT"S BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS! C'MON! Oh- and by the way, if you ever do come back to this story, do Racetrack next (my fave Newsie). THAT ROCKED!
Hurtful Purple chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
what is wrong with you? You need to update this! Seriously, it's good.
Piker chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
Finish it! Finish it! Finish it! You need a sudden burst of inspiration! Make your muses earn their keep!
Jennifer chapter 7 . 12/10/2003
What happened to this story? I need more!
Seraph2 chapter 7 . 12/6/2003
OOh...Gangster!Itey! Very cool. Can't wait to read more!
Keep writing!
Seraph the Second
Raeghann chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
HA, HA, HA. (wipes tears away) that was a hoot. I was going to finish reading before I reviewed again, but damn that was funny! Jack as a bona fide nerd. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. I love it, I love how every one seems to be the oposites of what they were in the movie. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Raeghann chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Very interesting! I have to admit ususally I'm not too into the whole slash scene. Not to bash it, it's just not my bag. Still I found this very good! Take that as a compliment! I like the whole consept. When I wrote Through the Hourglass I was attempting to show that the lost in time story line could actually be very good. I used the going back in time. I love the going forward. It is something I have seen done, but never seen done well! I can't wait to read more!
Highland Lassie chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
WHO YEAH! YOU UPDATED! YES! Oh wow! Excellent, as usual! Itey as a ganster... didn't see that one coming! Now how is Blink going to convince him?... hm... interesting, very interesting... Anywhoo... keep up the GREAT work!

TTFN,

Lassie
Chicago chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
YOU UPDATED! *massive uber-glomp* YAY!

*does her happy dance*

Muses: She's lost it...

*grins* Itey as a gangster... Didn't see that one comming! Poor Blink... He's got a TON of work cut out for him... But I KNOW he'll make it to Mush in time... He HAS to.

Muses: This isn't a fairy tale...

*pouts* In my mind, he'll make it! Jerks... I hope, hope, HOPE you update again soon! It's been torture waiting fot this part! Though, I know how hectic life can get... Ug for college apps and scholarship apps... And evil papers that determine whether or not you graduate and evil book assignments that suck away any free time that may be had in between... Well, I better get... As you can see I have TON of stuff to sort through... Hasta!

Chi
Gothic Author chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
Can I scream? I'm going to scream.

[screams] YOU UPDATED! [does mad tribal dance]

Now... Gangsta!Itey. Oh, man. Can I kiss him? I wanna kiss him.

And for a not-the-sharpest-in-the-box crayon, Blink is learning pretty damn fast. [teary] I'm so proud of him!

Okay. At this point, you know that I'm going a bit stir-crazy.

Ah. What else is new?

Gothic Author
Thistle chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
I have faith in Blink. I mean if he was able to convince Jack and David, he'll definitely convince Itey. I'm sorta worried about him convincing Mush though. You're going to make it difficult for him aren't you? Anyways, update fast! I want to read them convince Itey.
way2cute4words chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
Great chapter! Update Soon!

Lots of Luv!

Jennifer
Gryffin Parker chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
lol

I likes it.

Yay for updates! I'm slowly but surely collecting them from my story. _ It's seeming to work.

I think at one point or another all our loverly little Newsboys should be in the Mafia. Wouldn't it just be devine? I so want to be Race's daughter and be brought up in some rich Italian family with mob connections and very Catholic outlooks on life. Much different from my life now. Wouldn't that be fun? Of course, I'd end up having some sort of edipus complex but hey... it works right?

Anyhow, being as it is 4 in the morning, I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense. I like the story though! Keep up the awesome plotline!

Gryffin