Reviews for Birth of a Killer
Piratechief chapter 19 . 5/2/2010
Wow! This is so cool!
Captain Blackbird chapter 19 . 4/5/2004
SQUE! It was wonderful! Hehe, "Can you hear me, Death? I defy thee." Ultimate sweetness, man! I can't wait for next chappy, hurry!
Rae Xavier chapter 18 . 3/12/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE OR I'LL CRY! See? I'm crying already! :'( *tear*
Captain Blackbird chapter 18 . 3/3/2004
WAH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM? *gnaws fingers*
Captain Blackbird chapter 17 . 1/11/2004
O! I like the end with Knox mentioning Charlie! *claps hands in delight* Love it love it!
Darth Gilthoron chapter 17 . 1/9/2004
Thank you, Captain. Here's the next chapter, as I promised.
I give you darkness. I give you pain. And I give you Charlie. (yes, I'm a jerk, I know)
"If you make my life hell, I will become the fiend to live in it." That's my personal favourite. And my own motto ;p
Captain Blackbird chapter 16 . 1/8/2004
"I am, he shot back at himself. Damn it, I am! I was the one who was wronged in the first place. When I was weak, there was nobody who would stand up for me. Now my time has come, and I am strong. Now the world shall pay for all that pain inflicted on me. Wounds for wounds, blood for blood, death for death.
Yes, it was you, World, who made me what I am. If you make my life hell, I will become the fiend to live in it."
Woo! I loved that part! It was awesome. See, I'm being good and reviewing ;) Keep going pwease? *hugs Anthony plushie*
Captain Blackbird chapter 15 . 1/3/2004
I luv et!
Captain Blackbird chapter 14 . 1/3/2004
That was deliciously graphic *cackles* I luv it!
irene chapter 15 . 1/2/2004
hi! _~ im so happy that you finally update the chapter15 of this wonderful story,as i said before, anthony is cool! _ he's too young thats he feels a bit guilty for his first kill,but i believe that later he will gain more confidence,i cant wait to read the next chapter,please update soon.
sincerely
irene megumi _
Darth Gilthoron chapter 15 . 1/2/2004
When I now look at this chapter, I'm wondering... Well, I hope you girls out there are not somehow thrown off the course of decency by the bathroom scene :) I didn't think of female readers much when I was writing this (yeah, I'm such a macho *lol*), and I hope the female readers don't take offence at some of the content...
irene chapter 14 . 12/30/2003
hi! im so glad that finally you update,thank you !_ the story its getting even better,now anthony is becoming an assasin! i cant wait to read the next chapter! i hope you can update soon,please.
sincerely
irene megumi
Darth Gilthoron chapter 14 . 12/30/2003
So, our favourite assassin's first kill.
You're perfectly right about the rating, Captain, especially for the new chapter... I've changed it to PG-13 now.
Thank you for reviewing, all of you, and enjoy the big slaughter ;p
Captain Blackbird chapter 13 . 12/27/2003
Hey, how old is Anthony supposed to be? And Vivian? I feel there's a bit of an age difference there. Please continue!
Captain Blackbird chapter 12 . 12/27/2003
Wow, that's awesome. Although I think you should cahnge the rating, it's larger than G material lol yeah but I like it!