Reviews for Obstinate fighter
Black Firelight chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
its cool, but their are some extra words that kinda clash with the fact that its a poem.
Gohans Chick chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
*sniff, sniff* that was a great poem ,it described Gohan very well

keep up the great work
Platypusbearsenior chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Wow. that poem really touched me. I've grown attached to Gohan, and to see his life expressed in such away...man...I'm almost crying!
ShadowObscurity chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
My poems suck but thier from ther heart. Sweet poem, I think it descibes Gohan's life well.
MiraiEvo chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Wow, that was great!

i've never figured otu how, after being pushed into all those fights and things when he was, like, five years old, he managed to be so happy and simple by the time he became an adult. it doesn't make much sense.

thene again, how many Gohan fics out there would there be if he acted like that? half of them are re-writes of it with him depresed and what not.

anyhow, keep writing! you're great at it!
Anshin's Archives chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
O_O

...Whoa. That was awesome. And it was so deep, too! You really did a good job of capturing Gohan's inner self. Speaking of whom...Go-chan! *glomps*

MG: Aiee! *suddenly finds himself pinned to the couch by a crazed authoress* Um, sweetheart?

MG: I love ya and all, but get off.

No. *snuggles closer* Hey, that really was an excellent poem. You're great at free-verse...that's something I've not yet mastered. Write more poems! You have a knack for it! Ja ne!

-Anshin d;D
RC chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I really liked that poem. I never really understood how Gohan, who isn't as naive and hopelessly silly at times, could be so happy and *shudders* annoyingly simple at times. I love the poem! Write more.
Amai Nozomi chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
wow, that is deep! i like it! really good poem!