Reviews for Strength vs Weakness
Lakitalover chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
What a relief. I was expecting that ending to be really unhappy. Anyway, good story. Very original even if Buffy was a little out of character and you had to really play up Spike and Riley's dark sides. And I do think Spike feels more loyalty to his grandsire than that. They may be fierce rivals, but I can't imagine either would ever leave the other to die (Spike could have killed Angel when they were fighting over the cup of perpetual torment, but he didn't, supposedly for Buffy's sake, though it could have been the soul). Riley, on the other hand, I could see staking both of them.
Lunaria Hyperion chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
This was done beautifully. I enjoyed it.
January Rose chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
Your Evil! Write more. I love it
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 8/10/2002
This is a great story...is it finished because it ends on a somewhat enigmatic note?
jjulz chapter 4 . 7/29/2002
that was the best! yay there happy together, thank you for writing this wonderful fanfictiion.
julz chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
wow, thats slightly disturbing, but i llike it
randy chapter 4 . 2/13/2001
excellent I thouroughly enjoyed this fantastic tale. kodos to you keep up the good work.
Shelley chapter 4 . 2/8/2001
You added some Doyle! AWWW! Thank you thank you thank you!
Storm chapter 4 . 2/8/2001
Wow, that was fabulous. A tremendous story. The emotion was really believable, the plot gripping and the characters very well done.
Jessica chapter 4 . 2/7/2001
That was really great! Interesting and creative plot and I loved the ending. Great job! :-)
Canadian Chic chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Great series! Very well written! I always enjoy reading your fanfics, keep it up!
Tina chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
wow! that story was soo kool! i really hate Riley and i liked how the story portrayed him as the jealous 'bad guy'!

cant wait to read 4/4!
Laura chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
I really loved this, it was excellent. The plot was original and well thought out and it kept you guessing right until the end. It was also great to see Riley get his comeuppance and Buffy and Angel together at the end. Well done.
mika chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
oh this is good. And Riley is the creep, his so jealous not to metion, dumb, pigheaded, a jerk, a bleedin wanker, a jack ass, and a fish. So what happens next?
Python Chick chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
Awesome series! Where's 4/4? I can't wait to read it!