Reviews for Hot Florida Summers
me chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 13 . 10/12/2006
Oh. My. Sweet. Cherry. Stars. That is so funny I love this story the whole crossover thing with a very stressed out girl stuck in the middle, classic. It's very good and the situations are a lot more realistic than most of the fics I've read very well done and I like your sense of humor.
Gnaike De Foxy chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
Please, oh please update!
K.E. Smith chapter 13 . 8/14/2005
I love it so far. I seriously (no pun intended) loved it. Great job. Yay, Sirius is in it. That makes me even more happier than I already was, which was pretty happy. You're story is going into my favorites (just so you know). Great job once again!
DarkAngelPearl chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
LOL! I hope you can update soon! I couldn't stop laughing my ass off. I love this story! I would do anything to have those four men in my house! Update please!

L'Tara chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
Please update soon! I've been waiting for a while, and I really would die of happyness to see where you're going with this! So please, at least e-mail me the rest of the story or something. PLEASE! I do adore this story.
CorbeauAnge chapter 13 . 4/11/2005
I've just about died ten times over from laughter while reading this story. And just when I thought it couldn't get any more interesting, in pops .:le sigh:. the ever-so-shaggable-convict Sirius Black. My god, woman, we -need- an update.
giftedrogue chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
this story was so funny! i really hope you update really soon!
Mizty chapter 13 . 9/18/2004
Yes! You've mixed all of my fandoms into one story! You are a genius! We are not worth! *does the bow Wayne's World style*

It'd be funny if you got like, Ron in there... That'd be weird..
jamie chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Ack! I lurve it (even though I knew what was gonna happen! _) I love ya lots Caitlin and I hope you are okay after the hurricane!

Love much

Drowgirl chapter 13 . 9/13/2004
I really like this story! My fav so far! And I think that you got all the characters right. My only question is, Jennifer seems to be the only one that uses the bathroom. And after at least two of those guys having quite a few beers, well one tends to think... so I was just curious. Are any more characters coming are way? And are any of the others except jack going to discover that they have look alike actors in Jennifer's world? Can't wait to read the next part!

Ta ta for now

aerin-first-sol chapter 13 . 8/22/2004
OMG!I totally wasn't expecting that...Jack,Legolas,Boromir AND Sirius Black...This is getting REALLY continue!
SiriuslyHowlin1484 chapter 13 . 8/1/2004
No offence CleopatraVII but...but Sirius is /hot/..! At least the Sirius in my head is...not the Gary Oldman Sirius. :)...(:
CleopatraVII chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
cool chapter... but SIRIUS? why not Snape?
The Noble Platypus chapter 13 . 7/16/2004
Sirius Black... the madness continues! Thanks for the spiffy update! Can't wait for more!