Reviews for Lee and his Diary
iolah chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
oh it worrys me what katie is doing. please update soon, i want to know what happens
Rapid Squirrell chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
At first I wasn't sure about this story since I've never read a fic from Lee's pov, well I'm glad I decided to read this because it is the most funnies thing I have read in a long time. That little comment Samuel/Edward made about Angie not being smart because she stepped on a woman had me laughing out loud. This story is just what we need more of on . Fantastic job! Update when you can please. (which I hope is soon)
asurana chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
Ahh! You left me HERE? HOW COULD YOU! Even though you haven't for a while, could you PLEASE update! You are on my favorites list! That has to mean something!
Song Gift chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Yay! Katie! She's one of my fave characters, you see. Ginny Weasley, Katie Bell, Lee Jordan, the twins, and Snape. WMS!

Huggles for Muggles!

Psychozzy chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
I should probably get to sleep before I finish this story (though I want to keep reading it!) so I'll review now and leave the rest for, well, when people are *supposed* to be awake (i.e. not 3:30 in the morning!). I like this story! It's cute. Lee is one of my fave characters! I came here looking for *any* Lee-centric fic I could find, and I got slim pickin's. So, while I'm writing my own story, I'm checking out others. And I'm lovin it! I can't wait to read the rest! Keep up the great work and happy writing! -Ozzy-
Lee's luver A.K.A chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Le! Lee! L-E-E, he's our man, if he can't write ina diary, no one can! Yay Lee! Yay Lee! Yay Lee!
Alisama2 chapter 6 . 3/28/2004
Hey, I'm a bit late reading the last two chapters, but they're really great, and I'm disappointed that there's nothing else to read. I hope that you can update soon! I like underused characters!
emesisbowl chapter 6 . 2/19/2004
! I love this fic, lol. Samuel ish col. Update pwease!
Eppes chapter 6 . 2/9/2004
Bad Katie, bad! Reading other peoples diaries? And Edward is such a tease to Katie. I can say this is a hilarious and very sweet story. And I'm gla to read a story involving Lee as the lead.
Just Kidding Rowling chapter 6 . 2/8/2004
oh, good chapter. update soon!
Ashliegh chapter 6 . 2/8/2004
Poor Katie. Poor, poor, poor Katie. Alas, she has learned the side affects to snooping. _ Although I'm sure she got over the whole Angelina thing when she found out that Lee wrote about her! I did like the parts where Katie would read about Lee writing about a girl, and she'd get all creeped. _~ Please continue!
Rosie D chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
I just finished reading "The Muggleborn and The Frecklehead" so you know I'm dying for more of this~! Update quick~!
Errica chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
This is a really good story, it seems like something JKR herself would write. Are you planning to do any with the other characters? Oh, and update! Quickly!
femalefredngeorge chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
Loved it! wounderful the best fanfic in a long time why are you causing me to suffer i want more more i tell you more hurry hurry i cant wait
Tigere47 chapter 5 . 12/14/2003
Please Review! I have fallen in love with Samuel and want to elope. Well, not really, but I would love to keep reading. Very good job!