Reviews for China Patterns
JacquiJack chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I love Jackie angst on her relationship with Kelso. And you have carried it off with perfection. Absolutely wonderful. Beautiful job.
jwordofmouthbabe57 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Simple and beautiful. Nice metaphors.
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Yay for you! This is so awesome! I LOVE Jackie and Kelso! I know they were meant to be, and they could have if he wasn't such a dummy in the 2nd season. Now I know how she felt and why she went back to him. I don't know if this was a J/K but it was great.
Jaded chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I should just start out every review to one of your stories with the phrase, "I love your work."

An excellent vignette, and my heart was breaking for season 2 Jackie and how for her it felt like her entire world was crumbling down. The parts about her parents were very poignant and sad as well, especially this: "And mom, well, even mothers needed vacations every once in a while, and since her mother had quit her job earlier in the year, it seemed like those vacations were needed more and more. They seemed to be lasting longer as well. Maybe the job of a mother was harder than she had thought."

You put in just the perfect amount of sadness, that little dash of self-pity, and a pinch of dawning realization that life isn't all butterflies and unicorns, and created a wonderful story.
Jaded Angel chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
A*M*A*Z*I*N*G! Wow... I'm not the biggest fan of J/K... but, wow, I felt her pain. This was amazin'. I loved it ;) You're like a great writer! Can;t wait for ur next master piece :)
butterfly10480 chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Oh, hun. *sniffle* I loved this! So sad but so well-written. You captured S2 Jackie's essence! This was just... ah. Wonderful!