Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 5/18
this story seemed like it was going to be terrible. But I fucking loved it, every minute. I really hope those 6 month gaps in the author notes are a thing of the past, as I can't wait for an update.

KUTGW.
FreelanceBum chapter 16 . 5/18
Why does no one write poor Peter as an actual friend?
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 5/18
Why doesnt he get some from the house elves?
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 5/18
Why would Lily be so sore in James' body for doing physical stuff? Presumably his body is conditioned well for it. Also who gets to 16, deals with girls a ton, and doesn't know what a period is?
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 5/18
Thats not a terrible description of a cup, but its more like a half diaper for the front bit. Really big bulge speedo, if you want.

Also why the hell didn't they fly at least once before the practice?
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 5/18
I hate previous gen stuff typically, but my buddy Igornerd suggested this one, so here I am. I have to say this is pretty much everything I hoped for from this fic.
Igornerd chapter 24 . 5/17
I discovered this story today by mere chance, and I immediately fell in love with it!

I like how the characters interact and how slowly their relationship improved, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I need MORE!
nilesalt chapter 24 . 5/17
Please...give me more...literally dying here...the jily feels are killing me
ps. u r an AMAZING writer
see ya...hopefully soon... :P
Update
tinyhobbit chapter 24 . 5/12
So much love for this story! Looking forward to an update :)x
When I read this, I forget about anything else and I just dive into this lovely world I miss so much. You bring it back! Now please update that killer chapter, I know it will be amazing!
Oh my gosh I love your story! Please update soon!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 24 . 4/17
Argugh. Asdfghjkl. Please update soon. I am in the need. This was so cute. And oh!... James giddiness was the cutest thing! And I agree, it was a good idea to show James what lily goes through.
The Green Nightlight chapter 24 . 4/17
This is like, the story I've always wanted to happen! I just love the idea of a girl finally understanding what it's like to be a guy, and especially a guy finally understanding what it's like to be a girl. Oh dang, I couldn't stop laughing during the chapter where James gets his period and thinks he's DYING! Haha! XD Anyway, this is a great story - it's really realistic for the most part and I love everything about it. Hope to hear from you soon. :)
DaftDruid chapter 24 . 4/17
Dang.
I just wrote a crazy-long review giving you heaps of praise and stuff, and then I accidentally hit some buttons and deleted it.
Flippity flap.
Oh well, I shall summarise:
- I loved the entire scene just then and omg great writing *fangirls*
- I know I haven't known this story/followed it for very long but I am literally obsessed so pretty please write maybe omg (but I get that real life comes first so dw)
- I hope you're having a nice day, that's always important.
- If you need a beta I'm happy to do that for you and I'll make it a priority just sayin' even though you probs get heaps of offers so it doesn't matter haha
- Again, have a nice day!
2,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »