Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
PLEASE UPDATE! your story is amazing! Update, please, I'm BEGGING YOU! thanks :)
I checked your story, and heaven smiled down when I saw you updated. Lord almighty, for the time it took me to read your update the world was a utopia.
freemelanie chapter 24 . 7/3
This is such a great story! I laugh at all the funny parts, cry at the sad parts, my heart races when things are intense. This is by far one of the best Lily and James fanfictions ever. :) I am so excited for the next chapter. Update soon!
This story is LOVELY! You've done such wonderful work in the last few chapters and I absolutely love it. It's a shame you've stopped updating. Please don't abandon this awesome story; complete it.
Carapace chapter 24 . 6/15
This is amazing! I'm really looking forward to Lily's match with the slytherins, Lily's quidditch experience were absolutely hilarious! It's good that you brought up the situation with Snape, as it bothered me a lot that James and Snape never had any scenes together (it would probably be incredibly epic). I also expected the slytherins to retaliate against James (Lily) in one form or another after the potions incident, but alas it is not to be.

I do feel that it's a little once-sided, you know the understanding part... Lily came to understand the other Marauders throughout time (she kept an open mind), never made trouble or deliberately ruined his reputation, even risked life, pride, and limb to play a highly dangerous sport despite being a total beginner, while James antagonized teachers, never gave a shit about her school performance, and brushed off Lily's bestfriends, not to mention he never even entertained the notion of trying to understand Snape. It's as if Lily is working harder than James.
MCRismyescape chapter 24 . 6/15
OHMYGOD, I read this years ago and was super bummed that there wasn't any more at the time. But this is awesome and I'm glad that you found it in you to update again. I love this story and the suspense to see what happens next is killing me! Thank you for blessing us with a beautiful story such as this one. Love it.
Er chapter 24 . 6/14
Hope you update soon! Your story is bleeding fantastic and I've enjoyed the journey so much.
Yes, puhlease. My happiness is at your mercy, treat it kindly, treat it soon.

Love this story, keep up the gift.
Toolazy2signin chapter 24 . 6/7
PUHLEAAAAAAAAASE update! I need to know what James is gonna do!

Hella good work keep it up
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 5/18
this story seemed like it was going to be terrible. But I fucking loved it, every minute. I really hope those 6 month gaps in the author notes are a thing of the past, as I can't wait for an update.

KUTGW.
FreelanceBum chapter 16 . 5/18
Why does no one write poor Peter as an actual friend?
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 5/18
Why doesnt he get some from the house elves?
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 5/18
Why would Lily be so sore in James' body for doing physical stuff? Presumably his body is conditioned well for it. Also who gets to 16, deals with girls a ton, and doesn't know what a period is?
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 5/18
Thats not a terrible description of a cup, but its more like a half diaper for the front bit. Really big bulge speedo, if you want.

Also why the hell didn't they fly at least once before the practice?
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 5/18
I hate previous gen stuff typically, but my buddy Igornerd suggested this one, so here I am. I have to say this is pretty much everything I hoped for from this fic.
2,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »