Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 24 . 18h
Argugh. Asdfghjkl. Please update soon. I am in the need. This was so cute. And oh!... James giddiness was the cutest thing! And I agree, it was a good idea to show James what lily goes through.
The Green Nightlight chapter 24 . 23h
This is like, the story I've always wanted to happen! I just love the idea of a girl finally understanding what it's like to be a guy, and especially a guy finally understanding what it's like to be a girl. Oh dang, I couldn't stop laughing during the chapter where James gets his period and thinks he's DYING! Haha! XD Anyway, this is a great story - it's really realistic for the most part and I love everything about it. Hope to hear from you soon. :)
DaftDruid chapter 24 . 4/17
Dang.
I just wrote a crazy-long review giving you heaps of praise and stuff, and then I accidentally hit some buttons and deleted it.
Flippity flap.
Oh well, I shall summarise:
- I loved the entire scene just then and omg great writing *fangirls*
- I know I haven't known this story/followed it for very long but I am literally obsessed so pretty please write maybe omg (but I get that real life comes first so dw)
- I hope you're having a nice day, that's always important.
- If you need a beta I'm happy to do that for you and I'll make it a priority just sayin' even though you probs get heaps of offers so it doesn't matter haha
- Again, have a nice day!
DaftDruid chapter 23 . 4/16
Hahaha, this is what, my third day reading this?
It's so worth it though, this story really is amazing, not just the concept, but how you've written it is great, despite the information missing due to when you started writing it! And tell you what, that's pretty darn impressive.
I just LOVE that last paragraph, you know? That is just so brilliantly written. I adore how you brought them to the realisation they might be in love (especially James). It is so subtle, so natural, that must have been very difficult, well done.

An update would be nice though. Three months is a long time for my poor romantic soul and I keep on thinking how it will go on. How will they tell the others, how are they hoing to react? Or will they swop before that? I am especially curious to see how the marauders will handle it, but I have a feeling they swop before they can tell. You said it would be really soon...

Oh and Sirius and Parker! I love that couple, and really sweet how James talked her into him.
DaftDruid chapter 22 . 4/16
Oh wow. Hey it's Arabellay, finally logged in to my actual account.
Just wanted to say how much I loved this chapter. Your writing is just so on-point at the end, and how James expresses everything is so clear and concise, I felt like everything in the scene was just really well done and yeah... great piece of work that was. This is officially one of my favourites.
Arabellay chapter 21 . 4/16
I love how you did that, and how they both had their moments where they realized things that Lily as James had been doing/not doing.
Just, very smart and realistic and well-written.
Keep up the good work!
Arabellay chapter 20 . 4/16
I'd just like to point out how much the writing has improved since you started this story, not only do you notice more with your editing and everything, but the character development and storyline in general is a lot more realistic and generally just impressive.
Keep it up!
Arabellay chapter 19 . 4/16
Oh wow, that end scene was great ahaha, I can only imagine what Remus'll get out of that xD
Arabellay chapter 18 . 4/16
That's literally one of the best written versions of Dumbledore I've ever seen in a fanfiction. Props to you, I am THOROUGHLY impressed _
Arabellay chapter 17 . 4/16
I liked that they shared the thestral thing, but I feel like Lily's reason was a bit... shallow? Idk. I feel like they could've really connected if both of the deaths were meaningful...
anyway, that's one of the only criticisms I've ever had for this story tbh.
You're fab, wish I could write like you do, and the idea for the whole thing is awesome ahaha xD
Arabellay chapter 16 . 4/16
Idk what I would choose if I had read this when I came out, but omg, I got butterflies when he said his name as James just \(O_O)/
I don't even know ahaha
Arabellay chapter 15 . 4/16
Ohhh I got so excited when she said that omg om gom g omaogkasd
xD
It made me smile so much ahaha.
Fangirling over here.
Don't mind me.
Arabellay chapter 14 . 4/16
'Rumour has it'
xD
Arabellay chapter 13 . 4/15
Oh wow. Even though I'm reading this literally years after you've published it, I'd just like to say a) how freaking awesome that chapter was and b) how wonderfully appreciative you are of reviewers as a writer! My goodness! You literally replied to everyone and to me that shows how you're not just a good writer, but you're actually kinda just a good person, so yeah, you keep that up.
:P