Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
dquinlan123456 chapter 6 . 2/23
I cringed while reading this. Not because of your writing. Because of the groin attack. Getting kicked or kneed there hurts enough, but getting hit with what is basically a cannon ball? You're gonna need more than an ice pack.
However much rewriting it took, it was worth it. This chapter has come out very well.
toolazytosignin chapter 24 . 2/20
the story is coming out really well. i love the simple intimacy between lily and james, and how everything progresses at such a natural pace. pls pls pls update as soon as your schedule allows for; this story is gold. thank you for this amazing story :D
Yumi Stern chapter 20 . 2/17
Found it (it is actually in chapter 19 but I already reviewed that back in the day lol)! It's not that you have written anything wrong but when Remus overhears Lily (actually James) saying: "Technically, now is the best time for her to do whatever it is she does, since we're not supposed to be on this side of the portrait." -To me this seems more of a lily line, "technically" and how she doesn't normally break the rules. But either way, it can work but I just wanted to bring it up, because it did at one point break my reading so I could go back and figure out just what was happening!
Much love!
Yumi
Yumi Stern chapter 24 . 2/17
(definitely too lazy to sign in) Oh My Goodness! Thank you for returning! I remember liking this story from sooo long ago, and yet it is finally back and being added to! The real world makes it hard to just be writing for fun and to have your own deadlines, so I'm glad that even though you took your time, you did not just post to say, I'm done it has been too long. A couple of chapters ago, I think you might have accidentally switched describing lily and james (I'll try to look for it), but otherwise considering how confusing this story can be, you are doing an amazing job. Hope your update comes soon, or that I somehow hear from you!
Thanks!
miss larien chapter 23 . 2/16
Me again, I'm so sorry I forgot to mention that I love the marauders friendship so much! Sirius and Remus are the best and Sirius is very intuitive and I really hope they get to the bottom of this. How precious he is worrying about James? He is too adorable. Haha that's all I think. Bye!
miss larien chapter 24 . 2/16
Hi! I've been reading your story since I was a teenager! I remembered how much I liked it and how sad I was when you never continued it :( haha I even wrote and ending (though I don't know how and when I lost that document) because I loved it too much and I couldn't stand that it wouldn't have a proper ending. That's how much I loved it! My sisters even read your story because of me...yeah, I was a silly teenager. I'm so happy you continued it! Really, beyond words. Yours was one of the first Lily and James fan fictions I ever read. I'm older now but my love for those two still lives! Now, on to the review hehe. First, your writing is awesome, it was awesome before (seriously, is so good!) and it's awesome now. I love that Lily and James never rushed and wow that they are so connected. They know almost everything about themselves, what story has that? There is no boundary left; they know each and every part of themselves, I mean Lily has shaved James and now vice versa, James has experienced period! They have talked, laughed, argued, and it's beyond perfect. I love it! I can wait until they are together, it's going to be epic. And Kate, oh my God I remember, if you don't mind me saying this, that I wanted Sirius to end with her (I mean in this story and because he deserves some love!) I got happy whenever they got lines together because (I'm crazy, I know) I've always sensed sparks between them! In my so called story of yours, I wrote that she would give him "tips" for his date with Parker (by the way, What happened with their date? I supposed it already happened, because it was gonna be on Saturday... I'm sorry if my knowledge scares you, but I wasn't lying when I said I loved your story!) and he would end up falling for her. I think I liked them because I don't like the friend of Lily that can't stand Sirius and Sirius wants to date her because she says no to him, so she's a challenge but, like, what's so different about her? I think that if Sirius asked Kate, she would've said no too! There are other girls who don't want to date him, not only Parker. And I was right, because Kate is self aware and focused and I loved we got to knew her better. As for Remus I think he belongs with Parker, because like Kate said, he is cerebral and he needs some with spunk, like Parker is. They are different and so right for each other. I'm sorry I just love pairings that are weird. Don't mind me. Anyway, that is all. I'm sorry for my crazy thoughts. I love analyzing characters, I studied literature in college. Until the next one! I'm sure will be great like always. Bye!
Love it- your an extraordinary writer!
BUT... you've got some explaining to do about not posting the next chapter, young lady!

JK- I get it. But please, please, please post ASAP! I think I'm kind of obsessed with finding out the ending of this fic... sooo yeah! Love this story too much to stop reading it!
Tregetma chapter 10 . 2/9
This is the best thing I think I've ever read .. Absolute gold
I know that it hasn't been that long... But I'm officially in love with this story ;)
Please, please, please... with a butterbeer on top... post the next chapter! You can even post the next half of the chapter if you want. I don't care! I love this story so much, but you're killing me here!
buhh chapter 24 . 2/4
I read all the chapters one after the other and hell, it took me days tbh, I don't remember in which chapter you said that James is virgin, but you did and here's my reaction... WHAAAAAAAAT? I had always pictured him as someone with a lot of sex experience, I mean, not like a man-whore or something like that... Whatever, not like it's a big dea anyway hahahal. The important thing is that this story is fascinating, really, it's AWESOME! Now, I'm wondering when you will update it, soon I hope? And no, six moths is NOT soon hahahahahahahahah
Sad little fangirl chapter 24 . 2/3
I love it I just love it I love it its fantastic and fabulous
Pony Potter chapter 24 . 1/31
Ok, the only reason that I haven't reviewed until now is because I didn't want to waste time moving on to the next chapter! I LOVE THIS STORY! You are an amazing writer and I totally understand the wait between chapters... even though it wouldn't hurt to get them up ASAP ;) can't wait!
snuffles67 chapter 24 . 1/29
really brilliant chappy :) saw the beginning of the deeper connection between the two of em.

waiting for the next chappy :D 3