Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
Guest chapter 1 . 3m
I am so in love with your story! It's one of the few things that can cheer me up every time.

I really love your James and Lily and how you can feel the warmth and tenderness when they interact.

Keep up the good work!
Sophie chapter 25 . 11/21
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! im soo excited for the whole romantical bit
God freaking hell help why is it so good why please update again soon
BerbDCat chapter 25 . 11/17
Aaaaah i can't stop squealing! This is my favourite chapter so far!
BerbDCat chapter 7 . 11/14
Ive officially stopped trying to imagine lily's lines in James voice and vice versa. My brain is like- NOPE! This story is amazingly funny!
BerbDCat chapter 3 . 11/14
This is brilliant! I'm getting wierd looks from my family for laughing so much! XD
Patita Lupin73 chapter 25 . 11/12
Wow! I just read the 25 chapters... in less than a week... less than 5 days, i guess.
I loved it so far! I must admit i started your story years ago, but there were only 14 chapters ("only"- i never wrote that much), and i totally forgot about it. And... a week ago, i remembered some of the scenes, like when James thought Lily was dying because of the PMS -i laughed so much because of that- and I checked if you uptated more chapters... and you did! So i restarted it... and i can't believe I got to the point they finally switched back! AND KNOW I NEED MORE!
I hope you keep writing... because I really don't know if you do! If you don't , I encourage you to do it... but I actually don't think you could stop NOW... the romance... hmmm I can't wait!

I loved Kate as a character by the way! And the fact she is so independent and interesting... loved it

Congratulations! I totally love it

Kisssssss from Spain!
PS: since I'm spanish, I gotta tell you:
1-. I'm sorry about my grammar or spelling mistakes
2-. I loved you including Sangria into your story! Hahahahaha ;)
Ella chapter 25 . 11/6
holy crap i just started reading this a couple days ago and honestly its so much better than i thought it would be, i freaking love it! ive never read a body switching fanfic before and holy hell i though i would die of laughter from some of the things James and Lily went through in each others body (the period bit freaking got me man, i was cringing at the awkwardness of it and almost crying with laughter!) and now that they've switched back and finally realised their feeling for each other THEY NEED TO KISS! so siriusly (couldn't help myself :P x) please update soon!
CBhistoryhpmusicals7 chapter 10 . 10/13
This chapter is just so true! Thank you for writing this! I just spent an entire class laughing at how James was reacting!
CBhistoryhpmusicals7 chapter 9 . 10/13
This is awesome! I especially enjoyed the end! You are just a great writer!
morganville-vamp-chick chapter 25 . 10/13
Oh my gosh I freaking love this story!
It's so cute and like you I'm dying for the romantic parts and you're such a great writer!
I hope your still updating!
crystal stardust chapter 25 . 10/5

I just started reading your story yesterday, and boy am I glad I did. I absolutely love the concept, and you write a truly good story. I know you dislike being bugged about updating consistently, but I'm so excited to read more and can't wait until you update again!
icecatfire chapter 25 . 9/23
so they switched back AND the other marauders know. *whimpers* please update i want to see what happens to james when his friends get a hold of him. *on knees begging*
What I love about the whole situation is the wrong friends know. Lily has confessed to Sirius and James to Parker and Kate. As soon as (well if) they are in on the switch they'll know. It's so well set up! It'll be hilarious.

I love it that Sirius is angry and he should be! And I love how you described his changing relationship with Lily. I do hope they'll figure it out.
Dumbledore's got style chapter 11 . 9/20