Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
Firix chapter 25 . 9/27
I have read this in like 3 nights. Please update! I didn't think I would of enjoyed this genre so much but you have done a wonderful job of it. Update maybe!
Since it is almost a year I have a feeling one of these days I'll wake up with a lovely romantic surprise that will give me something to chew upon for the next few months. I love your story , I love re-reading it and anticipating what will come next. You are amazing!
Next part please!
Bookworm742 chapter 25 . 8/25
Omg this so good I hate rushing people to update but I really hope you do soon because this is amazing
Sora Maro chapter 25 . 8/23
I abhor the Lily and James canon pairing, however you, fellow author, have managed to bring me over with this story. With more stories like this I'm might actually support "Lames"(behind not July but Lames)
Emma chapter 25 . 8/17
Ahhhhhhhh NOOOOO why do all my favorite fanfictions have to be incomplete!? I really hope you write more soon. I absolutely love this story.
GinnyChaseShadeslayer chapter 25 . 8/5
Okay. First off, this story is amazing! The way you've woven it together is simply wonderful! The way you stick to the characterisation is fantastic.
Please please please don't leave us hanging! I desperately want to read the rest of the story! I'm dying to know about Sirius' reaction, about Parker and Sirius, and of course, JAMES AND LILY! Please update as fast you possibly can! I can't wait!
Mikailer chapter 2 . 7/12
Love this fanfic
QuidditchCaptial chapter 25 . 7/10
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! There has to be more plz tell me there's more! I love this so much it can't just end yet! Please I'm desperate! :(
fkpren chapter 24 . 6/22
*great not he
fkpren chapter 25 . 6/22
Loool dumbledore defo could have just whipped up a load of polyjuice potion he story
just drink polyjuice every hour until u cured
Anonymous chapter 15 . 6/15
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Lily... Haha...
harshi chapter 25 . 6/6