Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
just-a-reader28 chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
Just read all your 25 chapters, and let me just say, THEY WERE AWESOME! I loved the whole switch bodies idea, SO FAB! Anyways, I would love to see Sirius' confusion at the switch back and also maybe, after Kate and Parker find out, they could confront, the acutal James on his feelings for lily or so etching like that... CANT WAIT FIR YOU TO UPDATE!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
I LOVED that last part, extremely well written (as was your last chapter ending!)

I liked the way Sirius found out, and I liked he was mad. It's a bit 'Harry' of James to want to solve everything himself. I am curious how the confrontation between the two will go and I hope he'll warm up towards Lily.

I really like the fact that the girls know James is in love with Lily and Sirius has seen through Lily. We'll see how long the secret stands.

I am glad you look forward to writing the romance, I look forward reading it.
freemelanie chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
Not nearly long enough! I WANT MORE!
Supergoddad chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
That was indeed quite the blast. You were right, I'm sure it makes the romantic elements much more worth it.
Supergoddad chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
Awesome! I am feeling blissful to have the privilege of reading your story. Thank you so much. I'll see you on the next review!
- Supergoddad
DaftDruid chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
It's SO awesome!
Love it!
*fangirls crazily even though I've already read it a bunch of times*
THE FEEELS THO
Can't even man, let me know when you have some new stuff and I'll get right to it!
Also thanks, you rock slightly more though, I mean, look at this!
Also
MY GOSH
THAT MOMENT AT THE END WAS BEAUTIFUL!
This story has come so far. Really proud of you! _
Supergoddad chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
This is literally one of the funniest chapters of my life that I've read. I'll make sure to read the whole story.
Irene-thewriter chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
Thank you! thank you ! I'm a little sad it all happened so fast and it probably means it will end soon, but maybe for the best. It's a good way to finish twisting the switch. I can't wait to read more (as you've been dying to write, i've been dying to read. I honestly just want them to kiss senseless once and for all T.T haha). Please, update soon! Until next one
Amanda Pall chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
I am so glad you are continuing! It was excellent! I am really glad that Sirius found out before the change! I like how that went down as well. Looking forward to the next chapter...
Kita chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
This chapter was THE BEST! I've been reading this story for years now, and it never fails to amuse me. Thank you so much, Spirit! I'm anticipating the next update so much -
Thechosenbiblio chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
YOU CANNOT TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE AGAIN I WONT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT! I knew it! I actually feel really smug because I had an inkling- a small feeling that it would be this chapter that they'd change backs fm arhhhh! So good!
Thechosenbibliophile
newt-scamanderp chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!
SparkyPlug chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
Merlin! You updated :) and wow! Great chapter...
knowitallshirley chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
The big moments are finally here! Can't wait to read the romantic parts. Thanks for updating so faithfully, Spirit!
WhoNeedsReality chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
This was amazing- I love your characterisation of Sirius!
2,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »