Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2015
I just LOVE that last paragraph, you know? That is just so brilliantly written. I adore how you brought them to the realisation they might be in love (especially James). It is so subtle, so natural, that must have been very difficult, well done.

An update would be nice though. Three months is a long time for my poor romantic soul and I keep on thinking how it will go on. How will they tell the others, how are they hoing to react? Or will they swop before that? I am especially curious to see how the marauders will handle it, but I have a feeling they swop before they can tell. You said it would be really soon...

Oh and Sirius and Parker! I love that couple, and really sweet how James talked her into him.
DaftDruid chapter 22 . 4/16/2015
Oh wow. Hey it's Arabellay, finally logged in to my actual account.
Just wanted to say how much I loved this chapter. Your writing is just so on-point at the end, and how James expresses everything is so clear and concise, I felt like everything in the scene was just really well done and yeah... great piece of work that was. This is officially one of my favourites.
Arabellay chapter 21 . 4/16/2015
I love how you did that, and how they both had their moments where they realized things that Lily as James had been doing/not doing.
Just, very smart and realistic and well-written.
Keep up the good work!
Arabellay chapter 20 . 4/16/2015
I'd just like to point out how much the writing has improved since you started this story, not only do you notice more with your editing and everything, but the character development and storyline in general is a lot more realistic and generally just impressive.
Keep it up!
Arabellay chapter 19 . 4/16/2015
Oh wow, that end scene was great ahaha, I can only imagine what Remus'll get out of that xD
Arabellay chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
That's literally one of the best written versions of Dumbledore I've ever seen in a fanfiction. Props to you, I am THOROUGHLY impressed _
Arabellay chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
I liked that they shared the thestral thing, but I feel like Lily's reason was a bit... shallow? Idk. I feel like they could've really connected if both of the deaths were meaningful...
anyway, that's one of the only criticisms I've ever had for this story tbh.
You're fab, wish I could write like you do, and the idea for the whole thing is awesome ahaha xD
Arabellay chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
Idk what I would choose if I had read this when I came out, but omg, I got butterflies when he said his name as James just \(O_O)/
I don't even know ahaha
Arabellay chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
Ohhh I got so excited when she said that omg om gom g omaogkasd
xD
It made me smile so much ahaha.
Fangirling over here.
Don't mind me.
Arabellay chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
'Rumour has it'
xD
Arabellay chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
Oh wow. Even though I'm reading this literally years after you've published it, I'd just like to say a) how freaking awesome that chapter was and b) how wonderfully appreciative you are of reviewers as a writer! My goodness! You literally replied to everyone and to me that shows how you're not just a good writer, but you're actually kinda just a good person, so yeah, you keep that up.
:P
Arabellay chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Oh gosh. And I bet James felt so bad because Lily'd gone to practise and everything xD Poor ol' sod ahaha
Arabellay chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
I really liked how you showed what Derek was thinking earlier, it really added to the dramatic irony of the situation, and how we all know what James is thinking and how Derek is approaching it and just, omg, can't wait to read the next one ahahaha
Arabellay chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
Oh wow, that was great ahaha
Props to you, I am thoroughly impressed with that chapter, and it was HEAPS long too!
Arabellay chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
I am literally so glad you're doing this ahaha, it's waaaaay too funny! xD
2,747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »