Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
Agloechen chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
great chappie!

i liked james' other side! it's interesting to know more about him!

i don't think that they should stay in each others body a month, it would be too long. and i like it when there are these romantic feelings between lily and james... they're my favorite couple...

please try to update a.s.a.p.!
lover789 chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
JAMES AND HIS PERIOD! OMG! THAT'S GONNA BE SOMETHING! hahahahah, oh poor him. heheh make his tummy really hurt and then make him get cramps and get really cranky. hehehe make him suffer. I luv this! I always hated how guys don't have to go through all the trouble every month.

I really like Harry Ginny now. But Ginny isn't a really big character in HP yet, so I don't if it'll happen. O well, that's what the world of Fanfiction is for, right?
Antoniaeast chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
well done, I liked that a lot- very fun. And James had a serious bit! That part was good too. Don't let the -you nicked my story- thing get you down, keep writing- I'm looking forward to the chocolate covered pistachios!
SiriusVeela chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
Hey!

Great new chappy! I LOVE it! I really have no critism, except maybe add a lil more... stuff in to the chapter. But I DID read the authors note and I think the next chapter *or whenever the whole . thing is* is gonna be HILLARIOUS! I cant wait, itll be funny as heck!

Also I read the authors note at the beginning about the gurl saying how you STOLE her idea! I have to say that even though this is a highly original idea, it HAS been done before and she cant claim it, because if there was only allowed to be 1 plot of a story, then there would like like a dozen stories, thats it! I also agree that the context is probably WAY different! Okay now Im just rambling...

So great chapter cant wait for more!

~SiriusVeela
logangirl chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
Hurry up please! its getting really good. I want to see James having PMS, it will be so funny!
Tashmania chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
Hiya, me again! Brilliant chapter, liked the way you made James have a human side behind all the bravado. Aww :)

Now, for your question. You're right, I am British (or English, if you want to be exact.) What does an American accent sound like? It depends which part of the USA you're from I suppose. But in general, it's sort of twangy, you guys sometimes seem to place emphasis on the last word in your sentences. But it sounds really cool as well!

(And don't worry, I have an obsession with accents too... I always mimic them! Apparently I can do a wicked American one!)
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
So are they going to fall in love *wink wink* I'm am so nosey forgive me :-D keep up the good writing and yes the Marauders are not real :-(

Have you seen pictures from PoA Movie? Sirius is really ugly and old looking and Remus looks so gay I can't stand it!

Awaiting PoA,

MPPSexxySiriusJamesRemus
Drae chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
First of all I'd like to congratulate you on the ass kicking of the bright spark who decided you stole her (or his) plot. You're so right about people using the same ideas but writing entirely different stories. She (or he) may as well have accused you of stealing James Potter off J,K Rowling, such is the nature of fan fic. Also well done on having so many reviews, people just don't seem to want to review anything i write and i dont know why.

Good chapter, I think you conveyed Lily's continuing changing opinions of James (and his friends) really well. I also liked James's quieter side, it really suits him, and it's very intruiging.

I look forward to James suffereing "the joy of being female" i hope you make him really suffer, so i can laugh heartily at him! not that i'm cruel or anything...

keep up the good work,

Drae xx
LadyJourni chapter 8 . 11/11/2003
You have a real talent in expressing what Lily and James feelings are. You make them so comical...and the situations you put in for them are hilarious. I've never read a story like this that was even close to being this funny. Could I make a suggestion? Could you make Lily more...umm...laid-back? Just a little because I don't want to ruin her character or anything. Anyways, great chapter and I'm counting down the days until you post the next one...it's going to be hilarious, I'm sure.
Captain Oblivious chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
*snort* Oh, messing with James is gonna be SO much fun. . .

I LOVE the way you're delving into the characters, and not just going, "And he suddenly realized how deep her really green eyes were and she didn't really hate him anymore now that she's best friends with the Marauders". . . blech!

Update soon!
lilynjamesAAF chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
i love this story!
angelbud2233 chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
That was a great chappie! I didn't quiet understand the transforming of Lily's mind. Could you explain that for me?
littlx1 chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
Yeah! Awesome chapter! It's going to be hilarious to read about James and "Aunt Sally", LoL

Oh, and in case I forget later Happy Early Birthday!

-Lisa
RomeoSirius chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
Very nice fic, except it is totally ooc. Did you read the fifth book? OOps ;; That sounds like a flame, I know, I'm sorry. I'm not flaming! -ducks as rotton fruit is thrown at her- I like you're story, it's written really well, it's just so out of character. I've been kinda on the edge lately because all the fics I've read recently have been way ooc. But, like I said, your story is great.

Btw, my friend like adores you. Please give a shout out for her? Her name is Ashy.

-Kitteh
I'm An Angry Lazy Gumball chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
I have been stunned into silence...

0_0