Reviews for A Walk in Your Shoes
princecharlesthe69th chapter 25 . 5/23/2019
until next time...
that's a long time.
like 4 years worth of time.
will there be a next time or..?
Jojotank chapter 25 . 5/5/2019
Well hello there.
First things first, I love your story. It's great, amazing, fantastic, beautiful, and any other words I can think of. You are a great writer, and you have such amazing ideas, and the end of this chapter was phenomenal. But I'm also kind of upset, because you seem to be on another 6 year hiatus. The story actually could have ended here, in this beautiful happy moment, but I want to know what happens with Parker and Sirius, how Remus reacts, and when they finally get together. It feels like the story is over, and I know it's not. Please come back to finish this, it is amazing. Words can't express how sad I am that there aren't any more chapters. Please come back, I can't be the only one waiting for more. You are the only one who knows how this will end, and the only one who could finish it. Please.
-Jo
Anna Ptnkov chapter 25 . 3/20/2019
! 1) you are an AMAZING writer
2) this fic is beyond perfection. literally. so creative, original, yours lily and james are so CUTE!
3) i sincerely hope there will be update soon, because I don't know what I will do with my life without this? i read this in a day and want more.
4) but even if you never finish, I am so glad you decided to write this amazing fanfiction
thank you!
Marauders foreve chapter 25 . 3/10/2019
Please write fast... This fan fiction is amazing.!
ThreateningMedicine chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
Oh no...
Aquila chapter 25 . 2/15/2019
I LUVTHIS PLEASE UPDATE
WolfDogAndStag chapter 9 . 2/9/2019
Love this story so so so much! I love how you make it really really funny but not in a tacky way! My favourite part is definitely when James thinks Lily is dying when she’s on her period! The whole story is really good though!
Bungaroon chapter 25 . 1/31/2019
You are an incredible writer, and you fucking nailed this story. I was shocked by how good this was and how much I loved it. This trope is generally not very well executed, like at all, but this story was fan-fucking-tastic. I really hope you finish it, but at least they switched back. Love this story AHHH!
Reviewer chapter 25 . 1/20/2019
Ugh, i miss this story so much! I hope you update soon - I'm dying to read the next part.
YourOzness chapter 25 . 12/21/2018
I ALMOST THREW MY PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM WHEN I REACHED THIS LAST MOMENT OH MY GOD. Mainly because I thought this was the end of the fic and that was the resolution. I thought that this fic was complete when I started reading it. When I read your note at the bottom that there was more exciting moments to come I calmed down lol.

This fic has been incredible to read. I think you truly captured the subtle changes in the way they behaved towards each other and the resistance they had in the beginning. Even if you don't finish this fic it truly was a delight to read. When I first started reading I was so delighted that they felt like childish dealing with puberty school and life teenagers. Even though you struggled with trying to find the male problems of puberty, you definitely supplemented it well with the problems James faced from his Marauder's popularity, to his extreme loyalty, and having an inner persona he doesn't put forth to anyone but his close friends.
I was surprised (but not upset) that you didn't include Snape. Honestly I feel like that's frequently over done in jily fanfic. I got to really see James and Lily's issues that they had because of pop their differences in personality and communication types. And seeing them come to understand WHY the other one reacted with such volatility (?).

Also the two separate calling each other out scenes? SO GOOD. Honestly seeing them go through all the emotions of being called out but then LISTENING to each other ahhhh so good.

Also I didn't feel like you were... Preferring one or the other? I don't know how to say that better, but it didn't feel like you were making Lily some angel and James into her personal devil cruelly ruining her life for no reason. Or making James into just some silly jokester and Lily being a prude who hates all things fun.

If you do continue this fic I would love to see the reactions of all of their friends! If you had that in mind. I think you do since they intended to tell their friends the next day but now that they've switched maybe not? Also seeing them being in their own bodies and now having to deal with those ~feelings~. Also omg if they tell their friends how will Parker and Kate react to telling JAMES EVERYTHING AHHHH omg AND REALIZING THAT JAMES WAS THE ONE WHO SAID HE HAD A CRUSH ON LILY AHHHHHH.
Also Sirius was Scary in this last bit and ugh seeing James be angry in Lily's body and Lily realizing that he has sincerity to him. Aghhhh I'm just in love with this fic AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry for the long comment but I really would like to see where you go with this fic.
Greenembo chapter 4 . 12/21/2018
Well lets hope Lily never got the face some other "teenage boy issues", that will most certainly lead to a mental breakdown...
Guest chapter 25 . 11/14/2018
Please please please don't stoppp!
jane turnleaf chapter 25 . 10/27/2018
WHAT?! YOU CANT JUST STOP HERE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
earthbibble chapter 25 . 10/22/2018
Are you going to update? I'd love it if you did! This story was really interesting and fun to read!
TheAngelicPyro chapter 25 . 8/3/2018
I know from reading author's notes and looking at when you first started this that sometimes you go on hiatus, but I really would love to read more from the Switched!Lily and James you've written.
2,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »