Reviews for Shield
JEREMY chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Since Joss Whedon was involved with BUFFY and the AVENGERS MOVIE,this actually makes
sense.

THANK YOU FOR THIS COOL ONE-OFF.
darck ben chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
good story
JonHarper chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Okay...I gotta say. Short but sweet. I liked it. Shame I only found it many years after it was completed.
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This was a really fun little story! Admittedly, I'd really like to see a continuation, but since you said it's a one-shot... far be it for me to demand more from someone writing for free. Even if this was a little bit of an adjustment on the Captain America canon, the story turned out great. And I actually liked Riley here, which is unusual for me. Yay, Xander! _
Michael01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow i like it alot!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
awesome, i like this Riley (which is not a normal occurance)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Very original.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I'm not a Captain America fan. But I remember what that guy looked like and I saw an actor portraying him at the 75th anniversary of the Cyclone. Yowzah! Bad Buffy, indeed. I'd love to see Spanky come back now and have Xander kick his bony, scrawny arse! (Bad Buffy! Down, Buffy! No treats for you! LMAO)
Rhadeya chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
That was fun :) Being a Brit, I so have no clue who Captain America is but there ya go LOL

I liked the fact that everyone, especially Willow, was really concerned about Xander. He often gets forgotten in the larger scheme of things. Thaks :)