Reviews for Obsessions
Zotekik chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
I love your fics,write more .
Wolud you read my fic?
Azure waves ? by Dark star fire.
I need to fix the first chpter because i left out bit's of the poem,i guess thats what happens when you haven't slept the past three days. 2nd is better though.
Alys chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
OH MY GOD.
This is haunting.
Horrible.
Freakin' scary.
But extremely good.
OH MY GOD.
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
How is it ironic? I just can't really grasp it, but people tell me I'm prone to not seeing the obvious. But seriously, how is it ironic?
And I was actually hoping for an answer to what Beast Boy did in Chapter 2. I found it somewhat confusing, and that's why I'm asking for clarification.
Hope you can get back to me on this.
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Jesus, what did he do, murder her? Sure sounds like it. Didn't know BB could have problems like this. Oh well. Hope you keep putting out good works for this fic, even though Chapter 1 will probably always be my favorite (Jinx-Robin, baby!). Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers!
Rider Paladin chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
Dark. I like it. Necrophilia, implied or otherwise, isn't actually my cup of tea, but you write very well. The Robin/Jinx chapter was wonderfully dark. Ah, the temptation for light to join with dark, especially when (if the Yin Yang symbol is to be believed) light has a bit of darkness and darkness has a bit of light.
Midnight Fog chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
Two words: write. more.
Abigail-Nicole chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Wow. Halloween just a little bit late, but Halloween nonetheless. Beastboy has changed, poor soul, or should I say poor Raven?

It was chilling, chilling because you saw through the eyes of the murderer, and you could feel what he felt. Talk about Reality Fic.
Oboebyrd chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Heheheheheh... SICK! SICK!

Marvelously chilling, too. I remain very impressed with your skills. There were one or two confusing spots, where I actually had to stop and re-read the sentence a few times- and once or twice I never really got it completely. Perhaps I'm just dense. But regardless.

Kudos! Kudos! More please? ::Wide eyed stare::
Oboebyrd chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
We have a winner!

This has been here awhile, why didn't I see this before? ::Pouts::

I really liked this. So original- and your writing style is elegant. Very, very, very good. Now I must move on to your next chapter... ::Forges ahead::
CrazedChakra101 chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Did you...Make Beast Boy a killer? YOW! I am impressed with your bold, new approach. I would never have thought this possible! This was certainly...Unique.
X-static process chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
I loved how creepy this story was. Dark fics are the best, I love this. And you wrote Jynx's character very well, I can imagine her doing that. She doesn't do that in the show, but if it were to happen I think it would be like your fic. And ignore that one review that sounded so childish and dis-respectful. Grow up, you don't like the pairing, too bad. I'm not into Jynx x Robin, but at least I respect others who do. Not everybody likes Robin x Starfire, kid, and focing others to like it when they don't like the pairing only makes you look foolish. Stop acting like a baby. I suggest you read the title of this website. Fan Fiction. It is "fiction", not "non-fiction". Look them up and see the difference.
ukyoluvr chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Very nicely written, you have quite a way with words and excellent narrative technique! _

I hope to see more from you.

-ucchan
Koujaku chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Its me again hehe i love your work, well on to the next one, loved this one!
Robyn chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
*whew* Thank God - for a moment I thought that was Slade drooling over Robin. o_O That ain't right.

Anyway, very good fic! Freaky, but good! And romantic in a weird way. *shrug*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
kail-meg: WIll you stop it! Your not incharge here. The writer is alowd to make any pairing he/she wants... If you don't like the pairing then DON'T READ IT! Sheesh!

Anyway with that said this was a cool story! Lookin' forwaard to more!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »