Reviews for Obsessions
Shadowesque chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
beautiful. i love short, in depth stories like this. i was wondering when someone was going to take advantage of the first person point of view. you really played well on Jinx's emotions. perhaps a little out of character in respect to both Jinx and Robin, but it was worth the sacrifice. i have little to complain about.
hi this a teentitan fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
for the love of god plz make a sequel ur words flowed together like a well played sonet plz continue this plz
Brian chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Excellent, very...DARK.
kail-meg chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
MEg: hi hi, Kail's on Vaca!

Dude! STARFIRE ROBIN! STARFIRE ROBIN! NOT ROBIN/RAVEN ROBIN/JINK U FREAKS! DO U GUYS EVEN WATCH THE EPISODES OF TEEN TITANS?HUH? GET IT THROUGH UR THICK SKULLS, STARFIRE/ROBIN STARFIRE/ROBIN! REPEAT AFTER ME!
Rosemary Greene chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Jynk goes insane... I like it! Anyway please update :) it is very good :)
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Dude, this is one of the absolutely GREATEST fics EVER WRITTEN. You should seriously do more Robin-Jinx romance; it's perfect. In fact, it might even be better than Robin-Raven romance! You have one hell of a talent for dark, Gothic romance that really kicks ass! Kudos to you! I think the only problem, from my opinion, is that Jinx and Robin didn't "become one," like she kept thinking...or something like that, it's a little hard to tell what she meant, at least at the moment. Anyway, keep up the good work! I hope to see more great fics like this! Oh, and thanks for giving me the great idea of Robin-Jinx romance; I can use it for when I do my own Titans fic. Thanks again! Cheers!
Apaulo chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
damn man that was *ed up
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
You really have a thing for Jinx, for bringing out the hidden depths within her! I don't picture her as that fanatic, but I've never seen her in an episode (the extent of my episodes cover about six). I love the way you cover her obsession, uncover his secrets, the subtle senseousness of it. It's a work of art unlike any other form-dark, depressing, subtle, hopeful, breathlessly intimate. It makes you shiver!
Raven's Faithful Sidekick chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT SHIT?
Hank chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Great Story.

You are a god among writer's. It is essential

that you write a sequel to this tale. I love

the way that you use Robin with many different

pairings. Anyways hope to see more works from

you soon. (Bowing down, muttering "God, thou