Reviews for Don't Say Macbeth
Sabith chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
very sweet, its good to see harper trust someone. freat story.
Katira chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
I must say, you are an exceptional writer. I enjoy reading your work. Keep it up.
Kat
Acacia Jules chapter 7 . 12/18/2003
Oh and you were doing so well with Harper's emotions up until this chapter. Then you just had him cave so easily there. So unrealistically. All the other chapters were fantastic, then you got to this chapter, and you just wanted your happy ending. You forgot that once trust is broken, it takes time, and a lot of work to rebuild it, to regain it back. It doesn't happen just like that.
I loved the other chapters though. Really wonderful, full of angst, depth of emotion, and you really delved into Harper's character.
Diamond-Raven chapter 7 . 12/4/2003
Aw! Another picture perfect ending. I'm thrilled to see Beka came back-although anybody who would have truly doubted this is an idiot. I loved what you said about Trance not believing in fate but believing in making choices and having luck and magic help you along the way. That's exactly what I believe. Anyway, another awesome story. Good humor, excellent characterization and overall, a good fic.
Raven
Diamond-Raven chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
LOL! I love their bickering and Trance's innocent way of confusing the hell out of everyone around her. Another great chapter. I don't think I have to tell you that you have Harper down pat. The way he speaks, his mannerisms and especially his thoughts are all true Harper.
Awesome job!
Raven
*who quickly rushes over to chapter 5*
Diamond-Raven chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I love reading your fics again, Paris. Your writing has improved so much over the past few years, but the style has remained the same, which I've always loved.
Anyway, an awesome beginning. I loved how Harper automatically slipped back into his old habits and how he missed 'his' stars.
*Raven hurries over to chapter 2*
Ascendant Angel chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
Sorry i cant belive i havent reviewd this, im loving it so far.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 7 . 11/9/2003
I just read your story for the second time and I loved it as much as your first. I can't wait to read more of your great works
Aenil chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
That was really good. Loved it! :)
Hebe chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
That was a great story! :)
Mary Rose chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
That was very good. I liked it a lot.
LittleRedhead chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
More more more more more more more more more more

Okay, whining mode over for now. Please update.
sparkycola1 chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
YAY!

{Paris}

*bows down to Paris*

i am ur biggest fan!

and thus ur most annoying fan :D

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
AKAJipster chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
Oh I like where this is going, looking forward to reading more!
Dalakh chapter 4 . 10/23/2003