Reviews for Sanji and Zoro: Sisters in Love
why you stop this?
This is good
continue please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
I have been reading this over and over for years and i kinda piss because how can you just stop writing, is it because you ran out of ideas or that you just got lazy and you just turned your back on fans of sanzo or zosan if you just stop at a unfinished story then you shouldn't call yourself a writer...sorry for that but i'm just very upset that a zosan story isn't finished again sorry.
wolfxdemonxgirl chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Pleassee finish this :0 I read this years ago and I still reread it,im a little disappointed to fibd it ubfinished. because this story is gret :3
AlwaysSmile-NeverCry chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
I am sooo looking forward to your next chapter :D
DeviousKat chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Really witty, interesting situations. I'd like to find out more about the doppelgangers. Update please!
Florentic Waver chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
OMG! I WANT MORE MORE MORE! This is my second favorite couple in the world, first being SasuNaru XD usually I don't like ZoroxSanji, im kinda more of a ZoLu fan... but anyway... CONTINUE PLEASE BECAUSE NOW IM INTRESTED!
Chills chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
First I liked this fic, but chapter 4 dropped me off. I was like "wtf happened". Well, I bet it's just me and my dyslexia. :) Anyways, great job.
SanjixZoro chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
I read this some time ago before I had an account, and I thought this was a good story. I will love to give a new review after I read it again.
yume76 chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
kya~! i want the rest of the story! now! this story is so damned captivating. thanx for sharing. *muah*
yume76 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
this story is great. positively witty. i can just imagine both zoro and sanji looking gorgeous in female forms. they are naturally gorgeous men, of course. and to top that they instantly acquired all feminine traits. great work. tee hee hee. *thumbs up*
ShaolinQueen chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
That's interesting! I hope you'll uopdate soon!
Dyodoro chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Aww~ Poor Sanji.. D: Get well soon! xD; Well, I need to sleep, but I'll continue reading tomorrow! :D
Dyodoro chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Wow~! This chapter was awesome! :D Sanji and Zoro got along real well~ x] Love, love~!
Dyodoro chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aww~ My poor Zoro fell! D: Well, anyways- this story seems awesome~! x] Great job~!
Prince Darkcloud chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
please update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »