Reviews for This Ain't a Love Song
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This was a great piece! I love that she didn't lecture him, but instead cheered him up with a simple game. Great job!
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw, sweet. And I like the fact that they seem to be playing on what sounds like a xbox or playstation. ;)

Mara's plans always works; guess she just know how to get to Luke.

Great fic.

Love Lora
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
A great story. Very funny.
I love dance chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aww, that was wonderful! So cute, although bittersweet. Wonderful! :)
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Bwahahahhahaa...

Sorry, but I really was giggling the whole way through the Tekken rip-off moment with the elbows. So wonderfully...ah.

Lovely. And still in character? Tricky.

*waves of appreciation*
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh, that is so sweet! I loved it!
CurlsofGold chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Love it! you could continue it
Saber Girls chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
This is really sweet, and funny at times too. Good combo. Keep writing. :)
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
That was quite lovely! I love that Mara brought a videogame to cheer Luke up! Cracks me up...
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. It was great how everyone pushed Mara to go to him, even though she was stubborn about it. Parallels union's "Sometimes love is blind, sometimes it's blinding" Also, beautifully placed, "Alls fair in love and war."

I usually don't go for song-fic, because it's all song and no story. This really has story!
Kazzy chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I thought I'd just drop you a line to tell you how good this is. I left a review at SSB, but here's one for here. This is a sweet fic. I hope you get to write more of these for us to enjoy. :)
Jedi-2B chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Great little fic! If anyone could cheer up Luke, it's Mara.
Jade the Sith chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Another wonderful viggie~'course Mara's gonna cheer Luke up, who else is? But with video games-that was true genuis :D

"I find myself trying to relate to every song I hear to the SW universe, especially Luke/Mara"

Sheesh-it's like we're sharing the same brain-I do exactly the same thing except with movies, TV shows, and other books as well as music ;)

Once again, good job!