Reviews for Harlequin
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hello, as the author of the only other fan fiction of Fragile Things I really appreciated this poem. It really suits the Harlequin story.
sally silver chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
hay i really like this im so glad you wrote this i cant believe that there are only three fics for this book! you have inspired me to write one immediately )
Peculiiar chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this is really good! i havent read the book, but i happened to come across this and its really well writen!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
pretty good! glad to see people on appreciate neil gaiman stuff.
Tribute to Gallifrey chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Harlequin Valentine right? I absolutely love it! Well done indeed, well captured!
Pierrot chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
You just captured who the harlequin is right there. Well done.
danielnoiz chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
interesting, you've got a nack there...teach me plz..lol
1991199219931994 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
not bad.

power to Neil lovers everywherwe
Misty Waters chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That was really neat. Very light and colorful, yet your true meanings sneak up on the reader. Subtle and at the same time outlandish. I think Neil would love it.
Cranial Kitten chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Wow dude...just...wow.

You've got it, right there.
wormfoot chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Cool... is it a poem for Neil... Gaiman...?
Deviant Dynamite chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hey. This is a fairly decent, albeit quite short, poem. I loved Harlequin Valentine (a graphic novel, for the one who asked) but figured I'd never find any fanfiction on it. So, I am kind of biased into thinking you're the stuff for writing this... it's good, though, honest. You really catured the spirit of the character.

Congrats. Now I'm off to check out your other stuff. Have a nice day!

-D
WhiteDemonGrrl chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Well, I like your other peoms better, I just think this one is kinda...so-so. But still I luv how u write!

WhiteDemonGrrl
Alexia Lupin chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
This was good, what's the story this is based on? I wanna read it.

Thanks for your lovely reviews again!