Reviews for Years ago
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Just recently gotten into T7S and have been on a fanfic frenzy since the finishing of the 7th season (As all J/H fans and even other fans - I really don't count the 8th season)

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. ) I've always been slightly partial to Jackie and Kelso - simply because they were each other's first loves and thats something they'll always cherish.

Kelso is one of my favorite characters, and well I always thought that underneath all of his idiocy, there was a hidden depth to him. Much like how it was in the first and second season. ) so I'm really happy I came along this one-shot - it was a really enjoyable read.
MirrorKate chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Really beautiful and sad. I love this song, too. :)
Suzee chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was lovely!

I totally love the future Jackie.
JacquiJack chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
OMG, love it love it LOVE IT! *sighs out* Your Kelso was marvo. And I loved the ending... :D Your Jackie and Kelso seem so in character, if we were to travel into the future of the gang I'd imagine they would've ended up just the way you wrote them... but where was Fez in all this? *grins* Poor Fezzy, he does seem to get left out of these future fics... but despite that, I loved this.
jwordofmouthbabe57 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Well-written with a good plot.
PixiePunk chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
aw that was so well written and beautiful :) loved it and I loved the J/K interaction with each other...perfect and the Gin Blossoms! What a band they were :) thanks for using such a great song ;)
butterfly10480 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I can't believe I didn't review this already! Well, you already know I love it and that I am uber jealous because of how well your Kelos is done. It's just a great story set to a great song and I am in love with it! :) I think I'm going to have to re-read it!

I love the Sex Pistols tee shirt thing... So cute ;)
Oriana47 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Amazing story. I love how you write the Jackie/Kelso interaction. I really like Kelso's character in this story, it's easy to feel where he is coming from and, like Jackie, makes me want to comfort him.

Can't wait for your next story. :)
Jaded chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
This is great. I love the friendship. I love that Kelso gets to be a little serious once in a while, and I think you have serious-Kelso down. There was a perfect tone of regret and longing here, and it really made me feel for Kelso. Great job!
fireflower chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Great beginning man...can't wait to read more...hope Kelso is able to straighten up his act, and that Hyde doesn't come home and get the wrong impression with Kelso there and all...would just be too much irony there...:D
tanner chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I love future fics, and this one was great. I like the interaction between Kelso and Jackie, very natural given what we've seen on the show. And I like the way Jackie matured.
Serbear chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Great job! I hope you continue with the story, because I want to know what happens next. You stayed true to the characters, and that is so hard to do. Keep it up!