Reviews for “Elvedui” The Last Elf
medragon chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
crazy good story idea and yur a crazy good writer for having written it so beautifully without the [excuse me - *crap*] that many other people would have put into it. It is so far pretty realistic (in Tolkien form)and not too sappy whishy washy, but still with great emotion. (am I making any sense at all?) :P keep up the good work, can't wait to read more.
Mellaithwen chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
aw so sad aww im crying, but it dont help that im listening to 'Evenstar' on the T soundtrack..

this is really nice and though im not sure if this is the ending..but if it is its a good one! aww so sad..well II better go, really good story! bye

x
Kazaera chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Very interesting, and a different perspective than we usually see in these fics. I also see you've read the Silmarillion :) how nice to find a knowledgeable person in this forgotten section of FFN.

I like it. I can really understand Thaliell, not wanting to leave her home, stubbornly clinging onto it. I loved your description of Thranduil! :) What I also really enjoyed is that, despite the fact that these Elves are comprehensible, that we understand Thaliell and her motives, yet *at the same time* there is an Elvish air around them missing in many fics. How did you do it?

I'm eagerly awaiting updates now!
filigod chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I like to think so, Jam. O.o
Jam chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Er, just a quick word. You do actually know how to write, don't you?
stephanie chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
It's very well written. You really know how to create a certain atmosphere. I shivered at some point and hope to read more real soon.
stephanie chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
It's very well written. You really know how to create some certain atmosphere. I shivered at some point and hope to read more real soon.

stephanie
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
This has great potential! It's kinda sad that she didn't go with her people, though. Hey, this is like, the first review on this story! I'm the first! Yay! But anyhoo, please continue. I like Thaliell, thus far she seems like a strong character, and I like strength in character! But yeah, I'd like for you to continue! Please!

-Sarah