Reviews for It's My Game
Dittolicous chapter 10 . 1/9/2006
O.K, here's my guess for Izzy's nightmare. If I'm correct Izzys parents died in a car crash and I'm not tottaly sure if he was with thim but I think he was but I think the baby that is crying is himself either before or ater tjhe car crash like somesort of repressed memory. But that just a guess and I'm praobaly wrong. Anyway, great story please update soon!
Gwydion chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
o_O I don't think my entire review made it... When I checked it, it had left out practically everything I SAID! GR! Ok, well, I'll have to get back to you on that, but I hope it's just a glitch with my freakin' computer. _
Gwydion chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
Hey Rynn! You updated! (And I finally got a chance to read it... _ Even if his nightmare was kinda funny in a weird way... _;; But yeah, I'll end with this (you knew this was coming, right?): GRR! HANA! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MUSE! _

Ah, and as a side note (or 2), I think you used stars to show where a page break would be, but my sis recently discovered that is doing weird things with stars, like making them disappear. _;; So there were no breaks in between scene changes. Thought I'd let you know! And I hope to be able to email you soon, but I not only have 2 projects due next week, but I also have "wind ensemble retreat" today (Fri) and Sat. ;_; I'll try to write back ASAP! I miss not being able to... ;_;
Shiva Darkwater chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
"I DO NOT BELIEVE IN RABID COWS!" Best line ever.

Those teddy bears are scary, remind me of those bears in that Tenchi movie. SCARY! And the cows were pretty creepy too.

Ken! He's so cute and he's got his Wormmon. Yay!

I really like how you're doing this. Jou's gonna freak when he hears that Mimi's gone. No Poor Jou... You better not make her REALLY dead cause that's sad. You NEVER kill off characters, and I like Mimi, she's great.

I'm intruiged by this whole mess and you're writing it very well. I'm interested in what Koushirou's nightmare is, I have some guesses, but they're probably not right. *hugs the Izzy*

I like it VERY much! And sorry it took me so long to read it all. Heh... I'm just stupid.

I look forward to more
Amnesia Bride chapter 10 . 9/14/2004
Am I a fast reviewer or what? XD Whoot! Lesse, I already had read most of it, so- *ahem*. Again, I *heart* the Daisuke/Takeru scene! n_n! So glad Scott got back, sadness though. No story is complete without the drama! :D So, my point is. Don't take this long to make the next chapter, dude! You're killing us fans of yours! Can't wait to see what comes...*dun dun dun*...next.
hikari364 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Dude! You can't kill Mimi! Its against the law! T.T Mimi is my faovirte girl. *sniffy sniff* Awesome story so far!
Wing Moon chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
I LOVED UP TO I READ SO UPDATED! ONE THING CAN YOU ONE MY STORIES?
Gwydion chapter 9 . 2/11/2004
Gahh! If you even killed Mimi... ::flames appear out of no where:: BEWARE... ::cough:: ANYWAY... Aw, poor Daisuke and his bald spots! TK didn't get any bald spots... Poo. And phew! I was beginning to worry about Tai and Kai! They were getting along too well, lol. Anyway, got your email and decided to take a well deserved break long enough to read and review. _ Keep up the good work!
Gwydion chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
Aw, poor Matt! ::huggles:: But who's the new chick? I know! It's ME! ...ok, so maybe not, but hm, who could it be... It has to be someone completely new (or this is part of Sora's nightmare, lol). Anyway, I'm usually not a huge fan of fics with OCs, but I think you're pulling it off quite well (and I'm not just saying that because I know you, lol). I'm glad you finally got this up because out of all your fics it's the one that caught my attention first. So let's see... Author Alert checked... I think that concludes my review! (Well, one last thing... ::begins chanting "More Matt, more Matt" over and over again:: _)
Gwydion chapter 7 . 2/5/2004
That's not good. Poor Kai! Or perhaps it's poor Hana. Anyway, gotta hurry up and read (past my "bed time", lol).
Gwydion chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
As a side note, lots of "Yolei"s in this chapter. _ But Tai and Kai are getting along? Wow, I think hell just froze over. Haha, ahh, and onto the next one...
Gwydion chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
Bwahahaha! I LOVE Scott! lol He is so great, he made me laugh, lol. ::ahem:: Dun dun dun! A random door! Let's see what's behind door number one, shall we?
Gwydion chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
Oh, that's not good! I've got some guesses as to what's going on but we'll see about those as time goes on. _ This Scott seems like he knows more than he's letting on... Hm...
Gwydion chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
OOps, nevermind, Mimi is visiting. Ah well, that just makes me sound all the stupider, lol. Ew, that juice sounds gross... XP Ah, but I wonder what's up? And where's Ken? Oh the questions!
Gwydion chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Now now, Tai, be nice (even though she deserved it... ::cough::). Oh, I forgot to ask, I take it Mimi moved back from America (she lived there in 02)? Good, cause she can be so amusing, lol. Man, listing all of those ice cream/milk shakes really made my mouth water, but I do have one question: what did Matt order? ::cough:: Sorry, you know he's my favorite so of course I had to ask. _;;