Reviews for Find Myself
Love it!
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
really nice fic!
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I liked how you potrayed the two. Yoh isn't really that happy-go-lucky when you think about it.
Shaman-Qu33n chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
OMG! THAT WAS SO BEATUIFUL! SO LOVELY! WELL SONE! ITS SO GOOD ! *adss to favs: my email addy: Sukhi_Saggu
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
You should write more Hao-Yoh brotherly fanfics. I don't like them together as a couple though.
Kyoyama Kita chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
that was so beautiful...wAH!
how you edit yur profile? u just go into log in and setting then change it then press save setting
that was a beautiful story keep it up!
da-mouse chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
waves

you know, i don't think it's weird OR OOC for them two to be talking like brothers, after all, that's what they are: brothers. a lot of people tend to neglect this fact, being hao is this big evil meanie and all, haha.

anyway, i really did enjoy reading this fic, you gave good retrospections into both hao and yoh. which is good. yeah.

and thanks for the dedication! i might have inspired you with my lame little fic, but you came out with one that surpassed my own in every way. :)

keep writing, eriol-chan!

ja,

mouse-chan
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
You haven't really watched Hao-sama and you can still write him so well? Wow, truth is you're not that far from the truth. Yeah so maybe he's a little soft here but deep inside Hao-sama is really like that. -
Goki Henjin chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I love this story! Even if I am a yaoi freak, this is too cute! I like brothership between them too _ Please keep on writing! ill be looking forward to it!

-Hao is really kawaii XD!-
nashinashi chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Phwee! That was nice! .- Continue it!
Apple-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Anything that's about Hao and Yoh and them together (not in a yaoi way, mind you) always captures my attention big time.

The bond, the brotherhood that these two share is unique because technically, they're actually just two halves of the same whole, right?

Anyway...I like the way Hao is in this fic. He's sweet. Yes, he is. As sweet as Hao can be, anyway, under the circumstances...

And yes...the beautiful yet sad brotherhood...it was illustrated wonderfully._

Keep writing!

Apple-chan

P.S. Go to the settings part of the menu. You can edit your bio there.