Reviews for Cadeau
YumeHikari chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Absolutely love the concept and the melding of these three disparate series. Very well done! It did it's job in creating a feeling of apprehension and the character depiction (while OOC) was excellent. You can see someone in that hypothetical situation thinking those same thoughts without making them out to be a simpleton or a caracature.
Scarecrows foxx chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
He didn't die did he? Is there a sequel?
Muria chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very well written. Bakura's emotion is very clear.

...I've never looked through the rules for Vampire: The Masquerade or any of the Mage ones, but I know that Vampire: The Requiem claims that mages (and werewolves) can't be turned into vampires, no matter what rumors circulate to the contrary. I have to wonder if the rules are different between the books, or if Ryou is meant to be understood as dead...

Either way, I enjoyed reading this. _
The Lady Phantom 1412 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow, that was great! So beautiful! Argh! Please don't die Ryoh! (

That reminds me, how is his name really pronounced? I mean, I just call him Ryou (Rye-yoo). Well whatever, so is this a oneshot? If not, I hope you update this soon! D

Alexis
adele4 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Wow... So Ryou will never know then? Thought that Bakura was a little *to* enthusiastic for it to work well...

I love the way Ryou is the powerful one
Angelike Riddle chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Wonderfully done. The ending is quite lovely - you can practically feel Bakura's growing hysteria as Ryoh refuses to awaken. The ending also seems rather open to interpretation; maybe he did wake up - or maybe he didn't. I don't think Ryoh does. After all, he's supposed to be 'light', right? How could light possibly live in darkness? Again, beautifully done.
artemislee chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Ryou's not dead is he? This a very well written fic. I know you haven't updated and that might have been a one-shot but please don't leave us like that! I want to kow how Ryou is going to react to the transformation of becoming a vampire. Update as soon as you see fit! I hope that's soon though.
Frostbite chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
NO! Wake up Ryou! Not a cliffhanger
feh chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Ag! cliffhanger! NO! pleeze write more! this is such a great story!
Kiki Takia chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
oh.. god i hope hes not dead...

please continue
Madame Ruby chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
*cries* NO! *sniffles* so sad... Why did he have to die? did Bakura take out too much blood? Did he not give Ryoh his own in time? PLEASE TELL ME!
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Really great writing. I doubt that Ryou will die, no? Um, so is Ryou pronounced ree-oh or ree-oo, because I've been pronouncing it with an "oo" at the end, and you seem to be saying that it rhymes with Yugioh. Am I right?
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Wow. This incredibly well-written. And you know what else? YOUR NAME IS SAM. MY NAME IS SAM, TOO. We are... both Sam *blinkblink*

Um, ignore me. I'm retarded. Great fic.
Draggy chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Aw, he's not going to open his eyes is he? I don't know .. oh.. practically nothing of vampires but of witches I know a few things. Evan if I'm totally off Ry...oh wouldn't be able to stand such a life. *clears throat* (attempts quote) Witches creed: (ah shucks- brain dead) Do what thou wilt and harm none. (along those lines) eh heh -_-;; yeahh. So my guess, he just inadvertainly killed Ryou. That's gonna hurt.
Jaswinder chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
OOh.. this makes me want to set a Halloween fic idea I was kicking around in the Werewolf the Apocalypse universe. n_n;

Very well-written, even if it's sad. ;_;