Reviews for Breathe No More
qblisa chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
That was fantastic! Wow!

I can't believe I have not read your stories before, but now that I found your profile I will make my way through them all.

I must admit... I did not excect to be blown away like this... I am truly impressed with your writing talents and plot twists. Well done.

I am off to read the sequel 'Even in Death' now. Thank you.

Lisa :)
xofalling2deep chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
LOVED IT! I'm going to go read the sequel now!
Beauty in my Breakdown chapter 7 . 2/25/2006

Wow, you had me crying at Sark's "final" talk to Sydney and then when he found the note I WAS SCREAMING !

*waking up everyone in my house as well*

Good, good, good job... sequel?
lucy chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
please update
MrsJulianLazarey chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
How romantic!
MrsJulianLazarey chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Oh if only he showed up in my room. lol. Can't wait to read more.
Chanel chapter 7 . 3/25/2004
Wow that was excellent. Now im gonna go read more of your work. Keep writing.:)
SarkLover chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
OK! Yes, write a sequel! I really hope that the whole note thing... Sydney's not dead right? Ugh I need some Sarkney!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
love your fic, and i'm only up to chp 5
tasha chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
I am very interested in a sequel! I loved how human you made Sark become, I'm looking forward to more.
AnnaSun chapter 7 . 10/18/2003

This chapter was great!

Thanks :)
Fashiondiva chapter 7 . 10/15/2003
Ah! Ah! Oh my goodness I'm dying! Dying! I've been trying to review your story for days but my computer is being crappy as anything! I loved this story! As in loved loved loved it! It is superfantastic! Which is why I'll be distraught, heartbroken, utterly lost if you don't write a sequel! Please do! I think I'm going to cry my eyes out until you do! Please please please please! If I sound pathetic or desperate, it's because I am! Please write a sequel to this magnificent story, and soon! You rock my socks!
939597 chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
Oh wow...

That was great. A real tear jerker. Brilliant stuff. And OH MY GOD YES, Please do a sequel. You really have a lot of talent as a writer, and I'd love to read your new fics. This is wonderful alone, but a sequel really could make this into something amazing. I hope to see your work soon.
fata morgana chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
what a silly question gabs!

of course we want a sequel!

there so little SS loving out there!

and i love your writing skills!

*fata bounces around shouting like crazy* SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!
LilsurferSango chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
OMG! Wow im speechless do you have any other sotries, that was really good. I loved it from beging to end
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »