Reviews for Love conquers all
Jenmoon1 chapter 39 . 1/25
i liked it was suzuika libartygirl
FullOfSugar chapter 39 . 12/10/2008
Let me give you a huge kiss with a huge glomp to thank you for writing that splendid story

It made me laugh a lot, react a lot (fucking journalists, why didn't you kill Dixie Robinson btw? of course NOT it's not too drastic).

You were able to actually give a plot (yes yes, a lot of things happenned!) while focusing on Quistis and Seifer's relationship. It was really nice to read, I wasn't bored once while reading it and it kept me wanting to read without stopping and I might also add that your presentation was really pleasant (with enough space and all that)

Your lemon weren't too trash but with enough details and that's why they were good in my opinion.

Anyway that was a really great story, I quite like this pairing even if I like the idea of Squall with Quistis better (which is completely not credible if not one-sided but that was what I thought about Seifistis in the beginning and it turns out there is quite a few of them ) So I appreciated the scene when her towel conveniently fell XD

Bleh, thanks again :D
cerespallas chapter 39 . 2/28/2008
I like the story so much! This is actually the first one I read about Seifer-Quistis when I decided to jump into the bandwagon, and certainly lighthearted enough for me to keep reading through! I mean, I love angst but my eye hurts from crying too much! Plus, you can't actually running out of smiles (you can, actually, run out from tears. Try crying for 4 days straight and you will wish you're dead from the headache and not the angst itself)

...what the hell am I talking about? Anyway, love this! Haven't read the sequel but will soon!
Shen chapter 14 . 12/5/2007
i like the plot, the dialogue, the adjectives used, the personality of the characters... etc. etc.. _ in other words im hooked w/ your story hehehe

if ever ur still puzzled by wat AU means its an 'alternate universe' (the characters have the same name but in another storyline example is the anime series 'chronicles of the wings') also YAOI as far as im informed its guy to guy relationship...
windam2611 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
nice one
BlueFan chapter 22 . 9/27/2007
Oh my god that was hilarious! I can't even begin to picture it, its almost tramatizing. But it makes sense. Lovin' this fic!
BlueFan chapter 17 . 9/27/2007
I don't think Hoffa has much to do with trepe and almasys love life but okay... Good chapter. very nicely done.
BlueFan chapter 6 . 9/25/2007
Decent story so far. I just wanted to say a firm HELL YEAH to the ff8 pirate fic idea. as long as it has sefitis in it I will SO read it. Write it now!
ChaoticxLullaby chapter 35 . 6/25/2007
See.. if they were ninja's this could all have been avoided.

xD I like this chapter a bit.

ChaoticxLullaby chapter 22 . 6/23/2007
Wow. The Squall scene deffinitely got a laugh out of me. Surprising, really.

I think Squall and Rinoa have a pole in their little apartment somewhere just for Squall to practice on. He'd make a nice stripper.

Yay for good clean fun. xD
KiaraExodus chapter 39 . 6/4/2007
Aw! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT! Great great great story!
KiaraExodus chapter 11 . 6/3/2007
Brilliantly written, I loved it. Very tasteful. Seifer & Quistis ROCK! And so does this! Excellent work so far, especially on this chapter, you've written it with a degree of dignity and maturity. Great stuff! *added to favorites!*
Mahanaxar chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
I'm only on chapter eight, but I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this story. It's had me grinning like a madman and your dialogue is absolutely hillariously perfect. It took me a while to adjust to the unique format but I think it suits your purpose well.

I almost laughed out loud at poor poor Nida. XD
Akaela chapter 39 . 1/5/2007
W_O_W! Great job! Its gonna be one of my fave now! Cant stop reading it!Kept me up till 5am in the morning!

The lines perfectly fit each character...well,Seifer does seem a bit too nice and out of character at times. I love that foul-mouth of his but its okay cause the guy's head over heels for love.

Quistis... red head? Cant imagine that really...
asga chapter 39 . 4/8/2006