Reviews for Leather and Lace
meteor prime chapter 22 . 4/20/2009
yay! i love this pairing! Aw little Vicious is cute in a kinda scary baby way. Please, please write a sequel to this! I'd love to see the X-mens faces when they meet little Vic! hehe XD This is such a brilliant story- Logan and Creed are characterised perfectly even with the change of situation. :] Sequel please!

Till all are one

Meteor Prime
Antimatterannihilation chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
i loved it _
egotuus chapter 22 . 5/5/2007
This was a great story. This is my favorite dirty secret pairing and I have never found one that changed Logan to a female, but kept her characterization so perfect. I am bit smut fan, but the sex scenes were still rather exciting and I just thank you for this fic. I loved it, is there any more?
endiahna chapter 22 . 1/31/2007
I reaaly liked this story. made me really consider the different point of their relationship.
SanglantCouer chapter 22 . 3/5/2004
Sigh, another awesome fic, I can't believe I'm just now reading this one. I miss you Addie! I've almost exhausted my supply of your fics on !
Heh, as always, you rock.
Jean1 chapter 22 . 12/15/2003
Dang. How did I miss this. This has got to be one of the best Wolverine stories I've read in an age. Spendid. You managed to make Wolverine a woman without doing what 90% of Slash writers do with slash - turn one of the men into a helpless git lacking any of his previous personality needing to be saved by the strong overly macho one. Despite the AU - this is everything that makes Wolverine - well Wolverine and still give him a feminine perspective. This should win an award for very good characterization. Well done.
CanalVorfeed1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
WTF ? Wolvie as a female is very very very very weird. In fact, she's become more an OC than enything else
zeelee chapter 22 . 10/1/2003
Hi, I actually read this story on your site, but I thought I'd review here. :)

I really liked it! I thought you fleshed out Logan's character a lot better, and as I'm not of the oh-really-Sabretooth's-just-a-big-sensitive-romantic-kitten school, I was really glad you didn't tone him down for this. I thought it was also fitting that they didn't stop fighting once they realized they loved each other, which would have been just unrealistic-come on, it's Wolverine and Sabretooth, they're gonna piss each other off.

Good job!
LEM chapter 22 . 9/30/2003
I just love your story! It was great! Logan and Creed together with a kid. I hope you write more about the little family.
fett chapter 22 . 9/29/2003
This was a good story. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel of this if you decide to write one.
wolvster chapter 22 . 9/29/2003
Hey, ya did a really good job with this fic!

First I thought it was bad because ya made Logan a woman, but after I read the first few chapters it got better and better!

So is there going to be more? Like the X-men finding out that Logan and Creed have a son?
S.W.H chapter 19 . 9/28/2003
I LOVE this fic. I guess not many people are into it cuz there's no slash but fuck them! This is good! I like this better than slash cuz there are some men who just aren't meant to be with other ...I just dun picture Vic bein the bitch. Keep it up cuz I can't get enough of this shit.
S.W.H chapter 16 . 9/27/2003
Yay! I demand more! Logan is so much better as a woman.
S.W.H chapter 13 . 9/26/2003
I like! I NED more!
Satan's Widdle Hellper chapter 10 . 9/24/2003
Yay! MOre please! This fik rocks!