Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret of Lils
Coco chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
How often do you update chapters becuase this is a work of art
Miss Millie chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
Hello,

that last ch scared me...or rather was verry exciting. My heart is still racing.

cant wait for more.

Good luck in all yo do.
IdSayWhyNot chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
You have a strong vocabulary and nice choice of words. I suggest you take a closer look at how you use commas though. I'm pretty sure you misuse them most of the time.

All in all, a well-written story that appears to be well-planned out as well. Not my cup of tea but you should do with your ass whatever you want to, as long as others don't do whatever they want with your ass.

Good luck,

IdSayWhyNot
IAmKelmo chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
oy!why'd you stop writing you story?it's bloody wicked...come on write some more...
Loyd1957 chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Why did you let this story die? It is so riveting, wonderful and just plain exciting. I loved those last 2 chapters, but you left it at a cliffhanger.

jh099 chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
Oh...come on. Don't stop there...
gypsyboho chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
You had better update! I swear...u can't do this! Suddenly stop updating after such a good chapter...Harry is FINALLY back, and you stop? No! Please Please Please PLEASE update!Go...what are you doing? Stop reading this comment! Go update! Stop reading this comment! Go!
happy slide 44 chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
OMG! What happens next? I want to know!

queeka chapter 9 . 5/21/2005
hey... i hav just read ur story and found it incredibke... it ROCKS! i wonderin actually hopin if u r gonna update soon... please do ..pretty please
How I Rescued the Potato Salad chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
You HAVE TO FINISH this story! I'm addicted! please complete it! it's been... over a year... and i doubt it... IT'S SO GOD!
orangelily chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
i luv your story, i want MORE!
Jewely chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
this is really cool. update soon.
Cynthia15 chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
Oh my gosh! I knew it! So is Lils ( not the dog) really a girl and not Harry? No nevermind. Oh my gosh! I knew Harry would be back. And with all of those shows of effection. Omg! I absolutely love this story! I'm gonna have to say that this is the best I've read in a while! :D You write so good! That first chapter almost had me in tears. I'm not kidding. It takes quite alot to get me into tears. Oh! James is gonna have his Dada! *sigh* I hope nobody else saw Harry in that street. He was there with hermy and ron! And he didn't say anything! oh well that's ok. I see why. ok I have to go, but I really really really hope that you'll put the next update soon! I love this fic! *sigh* ok gotta go.
lirael203 chapter 9 . 12/10/2004
you have to finish! I'm sure you're not checking any more but i really like your story, don't stop!
Foxfur chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
I knew it! I knew it! I just knew that the green eyes and protectiveness and the way the dog would stare at Ginny was because he was Harry!

My favorite chapter yet! Oh and I can't wait til they reunite with James and Remus and Ron and the others. Could Remus sense something about the dog? If he could sense that it was Harry, why didn't he say something? What'll they do when James meets his Dad and asks where his dog is? When will the next chapter be up? Can't wait!