Reviews for The Execution of the Pirate King
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
yay
caiera D xx chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I know its 2011 so im a little late but your story rocked man, no doubt about it.

Ruddy brilliant :D
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Oh wow, this was a beautiful story. Very good, indeed. It left a tingly feeling in my gut and only the best stories do that. Now I wanna cry. ::hugs Ruffy::
I thought all along the Pirate King was Gold Roger... But I guess that was tha plan. _
Wonderfully written. ;_;
-Kat
Victoria chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Wow. Just . . . yeah. Wow.

It does make you think, doesn't it? I mean, Luffy is aware that the 'pirate king' before him was executed - does it ever cross his mind that likely the same fate awaits him should he achieve his goal? That's kind of terrifying.

I love your take on it - the ending was great. Indeed, if Luffy must go out by execution, that's exactly how he'd do it.

Nakama . . . yeah. Nice. :)

Vikki
Y St. Ace chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Chou. You. Rawk.

One of the best stories I've ever read. Period.
b-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Interesting. You're right. It's short, but good.

However, you've left me hanging...whatever happened to the crew? Were they all put to death with Luffy? Did they escape? Are they in jail for life? Luffy and the crew were in everything together, it'd be interesting to see what happened to Robin and Nami and Zoro and Sanji and Chopper when their captain dies.
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
That was great. I remember that scene from the show and it's so neat how you tweaked it to suit Luffy. Awesome
dethorats chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Spot on...that fic was spot on. And I loved it. Really really great.
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Wow... I'm in awe. Great description, great twist on the end... Wonderful, and very fitting.
kaizokunami chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Took me a minute to process the ending, and then I just kinda sat here thinking, damn, I hate you for writing something so sad but so awesome at the same time. :D Excellent little piece.
beltsquid chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
To go into detail in this review would, of course, spoil the story.

It was in-character, well-written (except for a few minor grammatical errors, such as ending a sentence with a preposition), and true to the themes of One Piece. Short, bittersweet, but good.
shiruru chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Wow Chou... that was short and brilliant. ;_;
nik chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
for fear of ruining the ending for those who read reviews first, I will say only this: I loved it! I didn't expect that at all. But you're right-definitely fitting.
javits chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
So. Freakin'. Cool.

I mean, WOW. Those last couple of lines just kinda hit me and rendered me speechless for a moment.

Absolutely wonderful short fic!