Reviews for Tonight's The Night We're Gonna Get Leo Plastered
Pandora449 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Ahhhh - I just read this from the start and I would love to read some more.
This fic is amazing and is a fresh and new idea!
I love it and the suspense is killing me! Hope to read another chapter :)
Pandalover3131 chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Continue please i lov it
I wish to Fly chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Would you please consider continuing this fic, I would greatly appreciate it for this is a good read.
I Love Kittens too chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Choice? I hope they make a good one.
I Love Kittens too chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Is Leo dead? I hope is part of that nightmare.
I Love Kittens too chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Seems Leo is having nightmares with that raven.
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Raph had a nervous breakdown. In his story Raph is younger than Donnie. Regardless, of their birth order. Raph is been vulnerable and wanted to take his own life.
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Leo finally wake up! But Raph is full of guilt just like his younger brothers.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Oh no ! poor Leo!
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Those boys! They get their brother drunk!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
O.O You gotta update this. It's really good. I want to know how Leo gets out so to speak. And how Raph tells him the whole truth, what Leo thinks about what happened. Does Splinter know anything? I really hope you can continue.
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I love this story so much I had to review again. I hope you update soon! This is really nice, though there are a few typos, nothing big, just normal stuff like forgotten spaces or quotation marks. It's great, though, and the typos don't interfere with the story at all!
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Awesome story line!
Tewi chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
GAH! holy crap! why have i not seen this before! and why hasn't it been updated in a while! now that i've found this it better get updated! i'll just die if i never get to know how it finishs! no pressure or anything...*smirking*

this is just awesome! wow, that is a TON, TON, TON of bourbon to feed anyone! and to feed it to Leo...can you imgaine getting so caught up in something that you do some horrible thing like that! gah! the guilt!

poor Raph, Mikey, and Don though...i don't want them to feel that guilt! and why was Leo being so hard?...

and now! wow, Raph is life so he shines! *hehehe*

hope Leo doesn't die! and he can get out of this! and...well i don't know if Raph should tell him or not...he should cause they're brothers and Leo needs to know and he can't keep it a secret forever...but i don't want Leo to hate him for it... such a hard descion!

this is just excellent, superb, awesome, and mind-blowing! i love it!

PLEASE update SOON! and i mean it! *okay, now i'm threatening ;)*
thechickenlittle chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
intresting spiritual kick. very diff from what i normally see. love it!

please, you have to write more soon!