Reviews for Because I Want To
xdanishxpastryx chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Made me cry a little, very lovely. Great job!
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I think I read this before. I might even have reviewed before, who knows? I have an appalling memory, much like Neville. Specially names, languages and doing things. Like my friend often says, I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on! Anyway, that's nothing to do with you, and you're probably wondering what I'm doing. So, on with the review. Very sweet. Neville/Lavender is a cute ship, not that there's much of it. Personally, I prefer Neville/Ginny, but hey, whatever. I'm glad she sees what a fabulous man he is. I fI married someone like Neville, I'd be ecstatic! :)
The Breeze chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Good story. I like the way Alice gave Lavender a wrapper.

-Steve
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Very well done, this is a deserving subject, and you've tackled it pretty effectively. Nev/Lav (Not sure about the abbreviation, rather unfortunate association there) is marvellous, especially since the last time anyone did that Nev ended up killing Lavander, under the Imperious curse. Good characters, real feeling, a quality feel-good piece.
iamFez chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Brilliant! Neville/Lavender is one of my favourite ships and it's always good to see more fic for them.

Hey, if you want to talk to more N/Lav shippers then drop by Ditch the Logical cause we have N/Lav fic and there's a lot of N/Lav talk over there.
Jaquelyne chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I might not agree with a Neville/Lavender Ship. But that story was beautiful. It was so tender and gentle, much like Neville himself. I hope that you deleve in to this further, I would be happy to read it.