Reviews for Perfect Chemistry
trex841 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
nice, i like it. i could of seen it good ferther into it, but ether way, it's good.
Shiue Evelyn Fha chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Is he understand what's she said? Well, nice story.
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hey there. No, it did not suck. I was up at 6 this morning, watching Nickelodeon and eventually Chalkzone came on. It was nice to watch it again like I had when I was little. So I decided to look on fanfiction and see if I could find a good fanfic for it.

this is good, whether you choose to accept it or not. Heck, it's the best one I've read so far for this show. You may've written this years ago, but it does show that you've got a talent for writing. Keep it up.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ooh, I love the title you came up with for the fanfiction, it definetly suits it

I really do admire how in character you make Snap in all your Chalkzone fanfictions. You also did great with the simple, short yet sweet plot. Though, I think you should've maybe explored Rudy's thoughts a little more, since we all already know he loves Penny when she talks like that. But I do love the part where you explained that he found Science all too facsinating as long as it was Penny that was explaining it to him.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Lexii-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
HAHAHAHA!I can't believe that Rudy's paying atention (for once) to what Penny said and NOT understanding a word he really,REALLY has a small attention span! :P!

-Cute in Purple
yellowhearts chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Hahahaha. Nice fic
ScarUnfortunate chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
*claps hands* I thought it was good!
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
me to...
fanjimmy chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Not bad.
autumngold chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Thank you for this great story! I love how you show Rudy adoring Penny! This story is so cute!
Gem W chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
ur rite that it has no plot, but sometimes ppl need blurbs like that. Stupid ppl like Meggie! XD (translation: Meggie luvs it!)
AnT chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
You know, out of the subject, it would be cool if Rudy had a rival, like young heroes have in animes. I mean, we have Lan with Chaud (Megaman NT Warrior) Ash and Gary, Tai and Matt (Digimon. Curse those Sorato writers!), others I can't think of. I know CZ ain't a anime, but come on, it would be nice if Rudy's rival was someone who knew about Chalkzone too, but his drawing skills are better than Rudy's. Plus, he's always trying to sweep Penny off her feet. Can you say green eyed Rudy? Hey we can dream, plus it'l help improve his art skills (And get the little bugger to open up to Penny. Wink, wink)

Aside from that, nice chapter. Wish they had a CZ section.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Are you going to write more? Cause this was good. There aren't to many Chalk Zone fics floating around here.
Kaya Yuki chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Oh, kawaii! Still working on your other CZ fic?