Reviews for Without Words
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Uwah, you're Hiei is so luffable! Love this story!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Sarah: *snickering* too cute to be CALLED cute! cuteness beyond cuteness! i like it, though. keep up the good work, my friend.
Aya Iwai chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I'm not a huge fan of HieixBotan but I did however, like this fanfic. It was well written and had a good plot. I like how you put Juri in it...that's something I've never seen:) Keep on writting. You're good at it.
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
i'm sorry but it was kinda sappy and in part of the Story Hiei was being a jackass
wolffie chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
that was really wierd...
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
YES, MORE HB STORIES BWUAHAHAHAHAA! ::COUGH:: VERY GOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
pragmatically yours chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
oh wow...I am so late to only have come upon this gem now but it was definitely worth the extremely long search. I love HB pairings so much and I do not hesitate in saying that you are one of the best authors in the YYH fandom. I hope you decide to write more HB. you'd be excellent.
kazzah chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
o my god. this story is so good i love to read hiei botan fics but i dont write them even though i have some ideas like the story where youko goes into heat and hiei has to keep her safe its really a kuramabotan fic called the chase its a great fic but i would want to read it also if it was hieibotan if u know of any good hieibotan fics tell me k? and i aslo like sess/songo fics ur story really was ...i loved it

kazzah
AdultSwim-reject chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
omg that was so sweet it captures the essance of life between a punk and a pippy/scared lil girl that is afraid of commentment first but overcomes her fears and falls in love with the guy of her dreams *sighs*

HIEI AND BOTAN 4-EVER
SweetyPunkGurl chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
its a pretty story, and pretty good for a first fic for hiei and botan
Botan Strife chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
That was so beautiful. It wasn't sappy either I was on the brink of you'll write more Hiei and Botan fics they would be great.
And If you do write more fics like that tell me okay.
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That was so sweet just sweet enough to be to sweet yet not...Wow that did not make sense even to me but hey what the hell I love the way it sounds...Ugh I wish I could be in some type of relationship like that minus the sex...*sighs* If only...Well anyways the was a hell of a one-shot story!
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
okay then... you're right that was extremely chesy. i agree, h/b isnt you're speacialty, so stick with k/b. byez
Bloody Love chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
That was really good. If u continue I hope you get the next chapter out soon.
monkeybaby7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
aw that was a good. and make this story longer?