Reviews for Sleepless in Sohma House
Mercy-Hime chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Tbh not a fan of Yuki, kinda liking Akito though, always love Kyo!
Princess Pannero chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I'm reading this story, actually I'm on chapter 10, and I really have to say: I LOVE this story! I really like the pairing AkitoxTohru but everything in this fanfiction is amazing! How it is written, the characters... everything! Now I'll keep reading this until the end, but I really hope you'll write again another story about AkitoxTohru! Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Five second rule hahahahah
Angel chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
OMG... I'm so scared for life right now!... XD
Guest chapter 27 . 1/23/2013
Hello i loved this thankyou although it took me all of five minutes to read :P lol i am absolutely in love with this story one of my favourite lines was definately she's a guy in drag :):D so once again thanks
October-CapndesdesFreak-Kyoluv chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I just... I have to say I love this story. SO MUCH! And it is surprising because I am not one who is easy to impress with writing because I, myself, am I writer! This story is my favorite! I love what you have done with Haru and Yuki. I find it increasingly adorable everytime I think about it! You have opened my mind and made me notice things I most likely never would have noticed in Fruits Basket. I HAVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I HAVE TO! Your writing is amazing! Frankly, I think better than mine! I don't even know what to say other than... I am determended to know who you are! You probably won't read this because I see you haven't logged on in YEARS! But, I will wait.. I just can't believe I hadn't discovered you earlier. What a fool I am! I hope you read your emails, if not, I'm screwed. Hehe. It's just so amazing! AHH!...Have you ever noticed the way this print is... I keep thinking I am in one of those cheesy old TV shows that would play on ABC. Or one of those horror movies where you meet someone from the internet...That's never a good idea. Oh dear me! I seem to have gotten off topic! To sum it all up in case you don't like to read... I have to know who you are and I love your story. 3 It is just amazing! AND... My name is Kayden by the way... October Poindexter if you would like to look me up on Facebook... Please reply. 3 I made this account JUST for this.
Fureiya chapter 25 . 12/23/2008
( where's the NC-17 version? T_T I want to read it mao! ~
sonata hirano chapter 27 . 1/10/2008
BEAUTIFUL STOY I LOVED IT SO MUCH PLZ WRITE ANOTHER AKITOXTOHRU FICS
Sai-Katana chapter 27 . 9/6/2006
WE! oh my god i was jumping up and down once the curse was lifted! i is so happy and i'm astounded of all the info on the zodiac! yes i'm a BIG supporter of Akito and Tohru and my friend thinks i'm crazy for it! but i LOVE this story it kicks major ass!
nozomulover chapter 27 . 7/17/2006
i loved the story, akito x tohru rules! :D
amane's quill chapter 27 . 3/29/2006
Best Fruits Baskets thing I've read, I must say. (I like to think Akito's not so bad as he makes out as well.) The whole Yuki/Haru thing I kinda...tolerated...just the same, I recognize when something is well written. I so loved that you put Uo with Kyou. That was enjoyable. The whole cremony and the ring thing was very well done. I liked that. And when Yuki stood up and accused Hatori of drugging Akito, I laughed so hard. Overall great story.
Fl00fy chapter 27 . 10/20/2005
That was a beautiful story, Yuki the Rat!

It's one of my(Kris) favorites.

The only thing Jessie-san didn't like about it was that Akito was happy about being in love with Tohru.

I love this story so much!
SolitaireAikanaro chapter 27 . 8/23/2005
WAH! Loved, loved, loved! This! Yay! Happy ending!

-dances around like a maniac-
Fan999123 chapter 27 . 7/26/2005
great story!
Studious Octopus chapter 27 . 6/16/2005
hey!

i read the whole thing,

god it took a while!

but you said this was the edited version, right?

so, where can I find the full version?

okay, having read the whole thing,

poor haru, having to be messed around by yuki,

and then being mean to him, but its nice that they got together!

and Kyo and Uo!

what a cool couple, I can just imagine then yelling at each other all the time,

and, and,

oh god, what else?

hatori the romantic!

i always knew he had it in him,

and akito was so cute with the having a crush on tohru ness,

god, im not even writing coherently anymore,

and the thing at the end about every being able to hug,

and them all grabbing Uo and hana!

priceless!

im so happy!

the curse is broken,

I loved the stuff about the ring and the elders,

it wasnt just the curse being broken for no reason at all,

which was fab on your part!

it was also kinda scary when you read about all the zodiac members drinking her blood!

ew!