Reviews for Rust
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
WOW beautiful
btvsfifi chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
It' so sad maybe you could write more nad have Buffy mysteriously ressurected? Anyway Please update soon it's s fab story

Fiona
yummy0o0 chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
oh my gosh you're such a good writer!

i actually cried that is so sad.
b chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Wow...can I just say...wow! I'm crying..and that was so sad. Awesome fic!
angelswannablover chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
happy ending please happiness makes the world go round and round
KaraBella chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
Keep going and make a happy B/A ending!
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
I'm all for a happy ending. But that doesn't mean that it should be achieved with ease. No, the road to true love ne'er ran smoothly for Buffy and Angel and your story should be no exception. Remember, there is nothing like conflict to heighten drama.
kendra3 chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
UPDATE. like well now!
SlayerChic503 chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
OH MY GOD! I think im gonna cry. That was so great. That was soo awesome. Im curious to see what happens next, but if u add a love interest for angel, i will have to kick u. Just joking. I can't wait to read ur next chapter. Keep on writin'. ;)
Tariq chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE!
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
This is one of the most tragic stories I've ever read and not just for the death of Buffy. Angel's emotions are so heartbreaking; you can almost see his face and feel his agony. Your words are precise, concise and yet expressive beyond belief. I'm eagerly looking forward to the continuation of this story.
moments of silence chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Uh, one word, "WOW." The second chapter was Phenominal, I really hope to see this story continue.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
This is a great beginning and very moving. The sense of threat and bloodshed is very real although the battle has already taken place. I hope Angel does check on his friends; he needs to remember that more than Buffy's life is at stake.
AuroraRose16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
NO! She can't die! I forbid it! Unless, you bring her back, of course. Then it'll be all emotional and romantic...
Tariq chapter 1 . 9/23/2003