Reviews for Compatibility
highlander348 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
There is no way Mary Jane would be even half as strong as Peter! The average strength of a slayer is about 1 ton. Buffy has been rated going up to 2 tons as she is more powerful then most slayers. Spider-Man can on average lift 10 tons and up to 15 tons or more if he really pushes it.
Glory would have more in Peter's weight class and we all know Buffy couldn't beat her raw strength and had to resort to other tactics to defeat her.
MF 22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
1) There's no way a Slayer would be able to sense him. He's not a demon, vampire, or anything having to do with Hell.
2) You really cheapen what Peter and MJ have by casually blurting out Peter's secret to a bunch of civilians. It's called a SECRET identity for a reason. That act alone was unforgivable, and he would've been well within his rights to tell her to **** off after pulling that stunt.
3) Peter is one of the good guys. So that "save the world" comment was not only unnecessary, but quite puzzling. It makes it sound as if Peter was a target, a mark to be taken care of. How many times has he saved the world? Hell, he's probably single-handedly saved more civilians than Buffy and Faith combined. Poor choice of words.
4) Peter would've been able to sense them. His Spider Sense should've warned him.

Overall, sorry, but I wasn't impressed. I was put off by MJ so casually revealing Peter's secret, something he would've told her on his own time. That's not something one could forgive easily.
anon chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Not sure how I feel about it being so short. It is rather complete, and flash fiction is a valid artform. BUt this seems like something that would be fun to read as a longer peice. And I know you need to get the Buffyverse into it, besides the slayer powers. But I don't think I like Faith being there. Not only does it feel unnecessary (MJ can give the same explanation, since she's now indoctrinated), but given how important his secret identity is, it seems like a very low blow for MJ to reveal it to another. Plus, the cliche "can't fool a slayer" ... there is nothing demonic about Spider-Man. He ought ot be able to fool a slayer. Heck, Buffy can't even sense a nearby demon. I feel fanon gives her and slayers the ability to sense too many things that are not demons. Make it a scene between two people attracted to each other. Peter and MJ. Anyone else just gets in the way.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Interesting, but too short.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Is she going to rename herself Sonja now?
zeo knight chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
truthfully good work parker and a fight would definatly get me horny to
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
*snicker*
Ann of Midnight chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Cute. Interesting. I'd read more if you wrote more.
flying alien chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
please tell me you are going to continue
cpg468 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Heh... MJ as one of the ones Willow activated. Nicely done.
Brutal2003 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I don't get it. I want to know more. Update already!
Cesium chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Good start. Looks to be very interesting.