Reviews for If You Only Knew

D
mikomi bansiki chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
oh. please continue
tuts chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
this is a really good story. it is really interesting. i cant wait till the next chapter comes up. maybe a romantic scene (wink, wink)

but all in all its really good. i like how its to where the guys have to experience how it feels.

anywayz just wanted to say i liked it. cant wait for the next chapter. bye bye
Hiei81 chapter 6 . 3/9/2004
only two words can disscribe this...asome!
clouds are yummy chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
ohoh cookies cookies *voice goes raspy* preciose... oh ya! miroku's spell are called 'sutras' the show it in da episode where inuyasha becomes human for the first time!
meheeners chapter 6 . 10/27/2003
Oh. COOL, good, great, awesome! This is cool. Personalities are PERFECT, how do you do that? Please update withing 2 months. That should give you enough time!
Dances with Arabs chapter 6 . 10/17/2003
Well, I'll tell you one thing, you sure do know how to format your stories! Great story, I love it to death, and I hope you write more!
StarFlare chapter 6 . 10/16/2003
Aww...It's so good, I hate to see it end. You should do a sequel with a final battle against Naraku! You're so great! [hugs] Thanks for writing this! It was faboo!

Faithful fan,

StarFlare
battlewhore chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
hey - story's amusing so far, keep going.

you should know however, that the japanese characters are usually romanized with an R instead of an L. yes, the sound is sort of a twist of the two, but it's a little closer to R. so, technically, it should be kiRaRa instead of kiLaLa. just so you know.

- battlewhore

"i prefer the term 'morally challenged.'"
StarFlare chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
Yay Yay Yay! Update! Yet another fabulous fight scene. You're so good at this! I hope they find a calm moment to relax though. I hope the others are ok, too. Oh this fic is so good! Update again soon!
StarFlare chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
Trillium chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
Hmm. I just found this story. It's interesting. I like the fact Koga (Kouga?) showed up. Good work. Ciao
StarFlare chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
Ah, the power of the Creative License. FABULOUS, ne? As an author you have exclusive right to do anything you want with any of the characters, (making sure to disclaim them of course,) all on a creative whim. So much power...at least in the little world that is our own minds. -_-;

Anyway, great chapter! I love the concerned Inu! Update again soon!

(P.S. Thanks for the cookies!)

StarFlare _ V "Peace!"

(/)
LivEviL chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
i liked this chapter lots! (arent you ever so shocked...)

i do feel, however (and please dont be offended by this, im only trying to be constructive and helpful instead of just a "great job" kind of person, im srry if it seems insulting)

anyway, i think this story is moving a bit slowly, though that could be because youve only just started and are still in the exposition of the fic...i dunno, im dumb...i like action...movies, shows...any action...because im impatient...which is why you need to update soon!\

ive only had three hours of sleep, please forgive this dumb review, and know that above all, i really really loved this chapter!
LivEviL chapter 3 . 10/3/2003