Reviews for I want to live
Ipseran chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
Wow, that was a very good story. Ehehe, it just made me wanna go 'aw' at the end...for some reason, ' Anyway, I really liked it, thanks for the good read!
A-201 chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
i loved your story - it was great Schu and Omi will always be together no matter what!
FireKat chapter 4 . 11/4/2003
aww! schu has people waiting for him too! and the idea of nagi and farf cuddled up on the couch is too cute! _ see farf can be cute! _

.. why do i still wanna hit aya..? *shrug* oh well *huggles schu* _
Kyra2 chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
Lovely final chapter. What do you think it would take to get to Schu to stop deluding himself?
Crimson-Eyed-Angel99 chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
sweet! _ lotsa OOC on schuldig but it's better that way! great job!
Mazie chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
"After I have covered Nagi and Farfarello and I make my own bed, I fall asleep, safe in the knowledge that tomorrow, the sun will shine."

Aww! That was such a sweet line! That was so nice of Schu to help Omi. I was pretty disappointed he didn't end up with Omi in the end, though! Nonetheless, great fic! _
FireKat chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
aww- this is so sweet- in a somewhat twisted manor. can't wait to see what you do with it! _
Kyra2 chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
I kind of think he should grab Omi anyway. Take him away where those idiots can't hurt him and take advantage of his warmth any longer. And he certainly needs to finish admitting to himself what the little one means to him, will make things much easier.
scorpion05 chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
why is omi that depressive? he has schu in front of him! (how could anybody depressive?)

come on schu! make little omi-chan smile! (and kick aya!)
Kyra2 chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
It seems that he does love him, in his own unique Schu way. Now I'm just a bit worried about what he's going to do. Omi is most definitely displeasing him, and it's largely Aya's fault.
FireKat chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
go schu! you cheer him up and set him strait! and slap aya back! a slap for all the people who never do see what happens at a careless gesture. i know the feelings of this fic all to well.

write more soon! _
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
;.; sadness! poor, poor omi *huggles*

on to the next chapter _
Kasra chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
I really like your Sculdig in this fic. He has a forceful personality, and he knows what he wants. Whether or not it is right of his to ask for it is not the sort of question he ponders, merely the means by which to attain it. Omi, on the other hand, seems to have lost some of his direction. I'm surprised that Schuldig, as a telepath, would be taken in by Omi's deceptive cheerfulness - perhaps now that he's seen a taste of Omi's bleaker side, he might understand his lover better.

I admnit I'm curious as to why Schuldig isn't reading Omi's mind. Is it out of respect for his lover? Is it a form of restraint? Or does Omi have some way of blocking him? I know it's not central to the story you're telling, but it seems strange that Schuldig, a man who knows what he wants and does what he needs to get it, would not just go ahead and pull the events out of Omi's mind that caused the depression.

Still, this is an interesting side to see of the two of them (and I am a sucker for SchuOmi), so I'm definitely curious to see where this goes next.
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
*cry* how could they do this to omi?

schu/omi rulez!

i love this fic!
Ryuuen Chou chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Oh, wow.. that was good. Schu seemed a little cold, manipulative, but then again, that's who he is much of the time, ne?

I love Schu/Omi pairings... so I looked at this as soon as I saw it! And I loved it.

Thanks for sharing this story.

Ryuuen, aka Omi-chan