Reviews for The Most Convenient Definitions
emma94 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
brillant story! I loved how u turned draco into a niceperson who was miss understood. I was suprised about the pairings but i liked it in the end. i wonder if u will do another story relating to it as there ispotentail for it
Nemrut chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Interesting story, the fact that the characters were out of character didn't bother me that much, except that it would have worked better if Luna had stayed the same, then again she is hard to write. good job nevertheless
XAnnabubbleX chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Awsome story! great this is going on my faves!

:D
macaday me a nut chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
The breakfast club...not bad. Kind of all over the place in bits...but thats ok. I guess.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Karxon Strife chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
If you want to, this could turn into a fasinating novel.
LittleBookOfCalm chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Loved it! :-)
hatami chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
good one

ja
rosieee chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
that was a good story. fun D!
e-chan16 chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
i know this sounds dumb, but:

heat*heart*heart*heart*heart
x se chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
GINERVA. NOT VIRGINIA.

Anyway... nteresting so far, though I don't like Ginny/Draco that much...
jamie chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
that was so cool. i love the breakfast club, and to combine my love for that and harry potter is awesome. that was a good read.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I don't know if I agree with Malfoy as Bender, but that's probably because I don't think anyone is as cool as Bender. Good stuff so far. VIVA THE 80'S!
OExpecto PatronumO chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
Hi, Syn! I wanted to let you know that I read this story on your web site and I LOVED it. So much. Breakfast Club is my favorite movie of all time and I so I was very happy to see that you recreated it into Harry Potter. I just noticed that you posted the story on and so I just wanted to leave a review and let you know that I adored it. Keep writing, I love your stuff!
Saiouri chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
Good story.. Pretty much all I have to say. Loved the pairings too.
Anwyn chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
I really love your adaptation of HP and the Breakfast Club. Did you go through the movie and think about what each of them would say or what? Doesnt matter. Great job.