Reviews for The Most Convenient Definitions
Saffron chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
I enjoyed this fan fiction immensely. 'Twas wonderfully written, & I especially loved the characterizations. Also, you're one of the few authors I've read with the ability to portray a Draco/Ginny romance both believably & realistically, & trust me, that's quite rare! & you've incorporated Harry/Luna, one of my favorite couplings.

You've done a wonderful job with this story... I'm looking forward to reading your others!
Kristi chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
This is a great story, i haven't seen all of the Breakfast Club, but i get the idea, this story is very different from everything else, and i REALLY like it!
Diana Lucifera chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I just sent a long time coming review to Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better. I didn't know this was by you TOO! *slaps self in the face* Darn it, why don't I ever review? I'm such a hypocrite! Okay, sorry 'bout that. So, I'm reading your fics and I'm like "THE MOST CONVENIENT DEFINITIONS! I REMEMBER THAT!". (It's a Small World plays in the background) I recomended this one too. Well, anyway, I love it! Especially your BadBoy!Draco. Hee...
atin chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Excellent! I love the Breakfast Club.
No Stranger chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
Lovely story! I just pity Justine though. Maybe you should get him a girl of his own, aye? *wink wink* A few grammar errors, but fine with me. I've never watched the Breakfast Club before, but maybe, thanks to your story, I shall. More power and keep writing! :)
Delete1145 chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
Just for the sake of reviewing! I believe this story deserves more than 20 reviews!
Delete1145 chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Good chappie! It makes me want tot see the movie again!
Delete1145 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wohoo! Great beginning!
This takes me back to when I first saw the movie... which is a good thing!
On to read the next chapter...
Neya Trinidad chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
beautiful! lmao, this is SO going on my favorites list. The Breakfast Club is my fave movie and to see it portrayed like this with some of my fave Harry Potter characters written in is just wonderful. you've done an awesome job. _
Hi Im Crazy chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Cool plot! A strange mix of characters, but it's so cool!
Malfoy Iz Mai Pony chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
Aw...that was so cute. Lol. Anyways nice story, no constructive criticism, I really liked it. Bye now!
StarletFreak chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This is hands down the best fic I've read. Ever. I enjoyed everything about this fic. This fic brought a genuine smile to my face and that's something that hasn't happen in a very, very long time. Thanks for making my day with this fic and I hope you continue to write great stories like this one.

P.S. You could probably call me your number one fan. Lol. :)
Jayne1955 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I adored "the Breakfast Club". Nice to see someone else still remembers it. I think you did an amazing job. Especially since I am a huge Draco/Ginny and Harry/Luna fan. I hope you do another story soon.
sirius gyal chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
I agree with mutsumi continue this story
mutsumi chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
cute story! i request a sequel of sorts, though. just something that would tell what happened to them after that detention. :) you know, how they acted after that. anyways, nicely done!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »