Reviews for The Most Convenient Definitions
AnniBug chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
Okay, that's it, tomorrow morning I'm going out and buying that movie.

You did a wonderful job recreating "The Breakfast Club"
mydeira chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
I like how you managed to stay true to both stories. Very well done. Wouldn't mind seeing what happens to everyone after. Does it last? And what happens when other find out? I'd love to see Ron's reaction to Draco/Ginny and his reaction to Harry's lack of reaction to it.
Jess J chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
What an excellent story! I loved the Ginny/Draco moments, they were wonderful, but the whole thing was great!
mutsumi chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
hm... so justin is left all alone... poor guy... :) anyway, i'll be waiting for the next chapter!
AnniBug chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
The dark magic serpent was a nice touch and now we know where Draco stands on the whole Voldemort/Death Eater situation.

Is next chapter confessional time? What did Harry do? Justin? And did Luna not have anything better to do?
mutsumi chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
hm... i wonder when they'd get to be, erm, friends... definitely an improvement, though, with their relationships, if quite a bit. :)
AnniBug chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
You are doing a fantastic job at merging these two worlds.
bed hair chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I have no idea what the hell the breakfast club is...i do know your story is really good. Keep writing!
AnniBug chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
That was absolutely wonderful! Not only am I a HP fan but I love, love, love "The Breakfast Club". This has been a blast to read and I can't wait for the rest of it. You have really done a good job with following the original story and tweaking it just enough to fit the wizarding world.

Great job!
mydeira chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I wasn't too sure at first, but it really works. I'm interested to see how this plays out. Good characterization. I'm guessing it's going to be Ginny/Draco Harry/Luna? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jess J chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I'm in love with this story! And it's only the first chapter! I hope you post the next one soo, because this is absolutely wonderful!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3