Reviews for Sakura's Harem
Skyrere chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
It was a very good story and it ended wonderfully. anything more from sasuke would have been harder to believe. this was believable.
I enjoyed it.
blah-cakes chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I liked it. The Onnaribisu tribe and their culture were really well-written. I found it interesting. The characterization was perfect. Nobody was out of character. Sakura, with her determination, was very likable.
SomebodyLost chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Misleading title, lol!
Pastapower chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
What an adventurous story - I so loved it. You also managed to keep them all in character. Brilliant. :-)
kim chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
your story has humorin it i;iked it alot i think you should make more cool stories like this one
TheNewSarcastic chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Well. This is just something. I personally think that you write brilliant stories. Who would've thought that the whole key to maintain the environment of the village was the leader itself? I mean, the previous chapters got me thinking alot and I love these kinds of mysteries. It also adds to the flavour when you have such good humor in the story! "MY HEART WILL GO ON!"..
Hahaaa, that was a delight!
I think the reason I love this even more is because I love Sakura and you make her totally not OOC. She's so determined and so... Sakura.
I really did enjoy this story to the fullest and am, in fact, very satisfied with it.
So, lookin' forward to your future stories!

TheNewSarcastic
SoSymmetrical chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Awesome!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Sakura? In an outfit to make even Sasuke nosebleed?

...I must continue! xD
Ht chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Loved it. LOVED
Ht chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
This is getting really exciting! I like the way you're building the plot. Youre a great writer :)
Ht chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I love this! I'm so entertained :)

I was regretting this review because your number was 143 hahah but I couldn't resist!
Daevanam Daevo chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I can't believe that I hadn't read this before! This was great! It made me crack up quite a few times
always-kh chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
i really like this story and the world you created it's interesting and was well-written.
always-kh chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
awesome fight. I really like the culture you've developed for this and the way they observe rank and everything. It's really interesting.
always-kh chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
another good and very interesting chapter. naruto's reaction and poor sasuke's situation was interesting.