Reviews for Sakura's Harem
AfricanCherryBlssom chapter 1 . 7/31
From already reading this first chapter, I definitely know that this book is going to be funny and awesome
hahaha this is great (the boys' reactions to her makeup/perfume!), go sakura go!
ah...I just wish sakura could stand up for herself better :-/ she doesn't have to be validated by sasuke/naruto all the time ugh
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Kuramaster chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Really, Really liked your story!
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Nice!
Skyrere chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
It was a very good story and it ended wonderfully. anything more from sasuke would have been harder to believe. this was believable.
I enjoyed it.
blah-cakes chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I liked it. The Onnaribisu tribe and their culture were really well-written. I found it interesting. The characterization was perfect. Nobody was out of character. Sakura, with her determination, was very likable.
SomebodyLost chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Misleading title, lol!
Pastapower chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
What an adventurous story - I so loved it. You also managed to keep them all in character. Brilliant. :-)
kim chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
your story has humorin it i;iked it alot i think you should make more cool stories like this one
TheNewSarcastic chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Well. This is just something. I personally think that you write brilliant stories. Who would've thought that the whole key to maintain the environment of the village was the leader itself? I mean, the previous chapters got me thinking alot and I love these kinds of mysteries. It also adds to the flavour when you have such good humor in the story! "MY HEART WILL GO ON!"..
Hahaaa, that was a delight!
I think the reason I love this even more is because I love Sakura and you make her totally not OOC. She's so determined and so... Sakura.
I really did enjoy this story to the fullest and am, in fact, very satisfied with it.
So, lookin' forward to your future stories!

TheNewSarcastic
SoSymmetrical chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Awesome!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Sakura? In an outfit to make even Sasuke nosebleed?

...I must continue! xD