Reviews for Red, White, and Blue
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Forgetting anything else, i'm glad this one-shot exists just for Faith's amazing line there after the spar. But seriously, really great one-shot.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This and its prequel were fun to read. I have to admit I always did wonder where the brains of half the characters of Buffy went during the later season/seasons. Its like they all went from smart enough to live through hellmouths opening randomly and being dumb enough to walk into each trap set for them without a thought. You would think after the first trap they would wise up but at that point in the series its like the writer's didn't even really try anymore. Ah well...this was a good story. Ja.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i agree with the Plot holes in buffy, kinda stupid if you ask me. Nice fic mate
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh, yeah... That's kind of easy to forget. To bad. No, really, I mean it. Do I sound like someone who'd be sarcastic about something as #tragic# as this?
0megaprime chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
haha Caleb remembered he wasn't bulletproof.

it's a good story. run with it and see where you go with it
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh, there was a sequel to "Shield" after all! This is very nice. I think I liked the first one better, but then again, that tends to be the case with sequels and such regardless of medium. Still a really great story, even if I do prefer its prequel; the line "Holy shit. I popped Captain America's cherry," from Faith would have to be my favorite part, I think.
Michael01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow i like it alot!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Great ficlet! Loved the ending. I have to agree that it makes a lot more sense.

The defining moment of this fic was "Holy shit," Faith murmured, stunned at the revelation. "I popped Captain America's cherry."

red-jacobson chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I really hope you find the time to do a sequel to this story! Faith had the best line of the story, though, in my opinion. I'm sure you know which one I mean. *GRIN*
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Oh no, I thoroughly agree with you. Buffy's plans were stupid, asinine and suicidal. Going in twice to the same battleground with her strongest fighters dead, injured or maimed had got to be the most idiotic thing I'd ever seen. No wonder they rebelled...and by the "they" I mean the fans. :( But your story is MUCH better. Thanks for the total and complete lack of Sparky, btw. Good for you! Psst. Any chance there'll be B/X goodness in the future.
Darth Oinker chapter 1 . 9/23/2003

"Heh," she said.

ok, i know its a minor nit pick, but c'mon, someone doesnt say HEH!

they chuckle, or they snort, they'll guffaw, but c'mon!

I hate the internet, it's ruining the English Language.

It's a good story though.
MagnusXXN chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I'm loving this captain america stuff.

I don't think anyones done a cross over like this one. I hope you have more in store.

The thing with Faith was very funny.

): )
Kristy Marie chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
I liked it and the beginning story, I would like to see more stories come out of this... the stuff in between the beginning and this and also what comes after. Keep up the good work!