Reviews for Angry Situation
kittykitty24 chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
I want a sequel plzs and some more Kiotr plzs
Shadowdancer9 chapter 17 . 10/29/2006
I gotta tell you, this was an excellent story (sorry channeling Logan right now). I started out to just read the last chapter, then I went back one more, then another, then gave up and read if from the beginning, rereading the last ones. This story was NOT a piece of fluff, and it has potential of being a really good story arc/universe for more.

It has some of the feeling of the comic Kitty which makes me feel good (she was/is my fav. character), but it still had the evo kitty in there. You did an excellent job in melding the two. I am going to see if you've done any sequels. If you haven't, I hope you will. This was just too good of a story and set up for more to just abandon.

If you want to know what potential stories popped into my head, feel free to contact me. I will give you my story ideas and you can trash them, or run with them, change them however you want. You probably have other ideas for what you want; I hope you do. Please continue with this universe. Got you on my alerts.
sugarhighnutjob chapter 17 . 3/12/2006
After reading the whole thing through I feel happy to call this story a favorite. I could read it over and over again.

From it's deep, well written characters to it's aamazing plot and the introduction of Doug Ramsey it is an exquisite tale, richly woven with everything and anything.

Well Done.
Xakko chapter 18 . 6/6/2005
I loved this story. Everything from the believable interaction between Kitty and Piotr, to seeing people like Doug Ramsey, to not being inundated with "valley girl" Kitty, and best of all, that, while there was still shades of conflict between the characters, they also came across as decent human beings... I would also love to see a sequel
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 17 . 9/1/2004
A real gem. This is one of those fics you are lucky to run across. Very very good. Very well emoted, and the characters were well-drawn too. :)
Piotr's girl chapter 18 . 10/30/2003
Aha! I am finished reading! Very good, indeed! Keep on going with a sequel, I love Kiotr stories!
Dark Whispers chapter 18 . 10/29/2003
This was such a good fic! Just finished reading it now and I thought it was awesome. Well written and very deep . I hope you consider writing another X-Men fic!
Nitefyre chapter 18 . 10/16/2003
Hey i would love to see a sequel and watch how you move the relationship longer futhe. you are taking through all the stages of actually forming a relatiionship. but got Sox's got a man on second 2 outs, top of the 9th Nomar on Game 7 of the Alcs PEACE
Random Reader chapter 18 . 10/16/2003
Shrum-san,

I based such a greeting off of your penname, real or otherwise, and yes, it is just the overly polite thing.

I sincerely think that you should write a sequel. I'm glad that you're a comic book reader too. I miss Shadowcat in the series. Have you read the most recent issues with her in them?

Can't wait to hear from you again! Which I hope is soon! ;-)

Happy writing,

Random Reader
Amari chapter 18 . 10/16/2003
Gosh, now that was an awesome story. It made me see another side of Kitty, one that I never thought to see in her. You are an amazing writer, and hey, if you do decide to write a sequel let me know, cause I'll read it.
aly chapter 18 . 10/16/2003
YES, you should write a sequal, that would be so cool! Kitty/Piotr paring please...

Danfred chapter 18 . 10/16/2003
Yes, I did notice those translations; thanks! _ I hope you'll write a sequel, but I won't expect it out for a while. If you do get it out, could you send me an e-mail so I know to read it? I'd really appreciate it. Bye, for now! _
Random Reader chapter 17 . 10/14/2003
Shrum-san,

I hope you write a sequel. To be honest, I felt like there could be soo much more; it oddly felt open-ended some how, if you could believe that. But I understand if that's truly where you wanted to leave it. Great story!

Happy writing,

Random Reader
crimson cutie chapter 17 . 10/13/2003
Loved the story, very well done. I like the "never again" holocost reference at the end. Maybe it's just that I've been raised in a liberal enviorment but I find it hard to believe that the normal humans on the show are so intolerent and full of hate.
B chapter 17 . 10/13/2003
Great story...I liked how Kitty found a way to balance her newfound outrage at what the facility was doing without leaving the X men. Looking forward to reading more of your work.