Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
kalexgurl chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
ok hi, first off i gotta say i love your writing at least regarding to the sex,like in this story, ive read it like 3

times and eventhough i loved it since the first time i gotta admit the experience was way different from this last timei read it, now i have this huge appreciation for sex, in a beautiful way and your story its just awesome, its so seductive and lustfull but then theres the humor, so if you ask me,. its just perfect.
Tyjet Ansatsu chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
awesome.
Nichi12 chapter 6 . 10/2/2005
I decided to read this story again and i couldn't remember if i had made any comments on it. If i hadn't I just wanted to tell you that this story was so good. The entire thing. You had every aspect of the Seth/Summer relationship perfectly. Definitely one of my favorites.
fedupwithit chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
aw GREAT STORY!
jenskyies chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Ok, I know it's probably stupid to say something about this so late, but I just re-read it and it is so adorable (undeniable ;-)) - sweet, funny and sexy all in one. I'm also enjoying your "unintentional novel", and I just noticed you had a lot of other stuff up, so I'm looking forward to catching up on that too. However, I wanted to tell you how much I love this little piece - definitely one of my favorite Seth/Summer stories.
sUmMeRiTh chapter 6 . 1/28/2005
Ooh, oh, ohh. Awesome. Awesome. I'm like, grinning, i cant stop smiling. That was so sweet and I love it! Awesome. Amazing. Wow.

Oh, and I loved 'Lies' too. You must finish that.

Anyway... This... Is amazing. Just, wow. I love it. So sweet, atthe end. Did I mention that? Okay. But, wow. Good stuff :D
Daniela chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
Omg I totally love your story,so filled with passion and you didn't skimp out on writing,your awesome.
kursk chapter 6 . 10/24/2004
This fic is great, yous should do a sequel.
for you to notice chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
aw rereading was never so sweet. still love it...
what what chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
i was just revisting this story and it was marvelous bravo for you
Majose chapter 6 . 2/23/2004
Why did you stop writing?
derekthedude chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
Sweet story! I always wanted Seth to be with Summer.
Summeth Fanatic chapter 6 . 12/22/2003
Dude, you're story was AWESOME! I LOVE Summer and Seth! (hence Summeth!)
Check out my Summer/Seth/Rachel/Adam site :)
.com
AJ
maddie chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
AWESOME!
DCFanatic4890 chapter 6 . 11/16/2003
LOVE YOUR STORY!

I THINK YOU SHOULD DO SOME MORE CHAPTERS THE STORY HAS MUCH POTENTIAL... A EPIlOUGE...ANYTHING ITS SO GOOD IM IN LOVE WITH IT...YOU CAPTURED EVERYTHING...VERY SWEET...YOU ARE A VERY GOOD WRITER...KEEP IT UP... IT WILL GET YOU FAR!

FANATIC