Reviews for One Weasley, Two Weasley
KaraSays chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
love it
GryffindorwithFredandGeorge chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
FABULOUS as always, can't wait for the next chapter, happy writing!

GryffindorwithFredandGeorge chapter 5 . 4/16/2006

StarrCat chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Hey! Are you still going with this? I hope you are! But then again, this isn't a bad place to end it if that's what you want to do. Great story! :)

Sodapop77 chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
If I would have heard of this website back in 2003, I'm pretty sure I would have read this story, I just read it now, and I loved it. I am pretty darn sure you won't update...So...Yea...Lol I'll say Option #3. Even though I know you'll probobly never update. Awesome story!

alee chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
wat happened to finishing the story? its reely good, just lyk ur other one... if ud finish it id luv u 4eva! please? *sad puppy dog face*
hpobsesed chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
definetly option 2
stephanie chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
i like options 2 and 3!keep up the great work
airhead14 chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
well, i don't know about the options, i just wanted to tell you i really like this fic. but i have a question. what happened with Percy? not that i want him with Hermione because i'm a HUGE Ron/Hermione fan, but i want to know if he's going to be ok.

you're a great writer! :)
sara chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
Option # 2. But can we please have a happy ending for percy too... :)
Lagwana Beach chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
can we pick option 2 and 3? cause thats my vote, if only one well, hum 2
Joots chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
option three! aww the possibilities! yay! lol i'm excited! :) btw, i feel SOO special! *tears* you've made my day!
Joots chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
lol i feel loved! yes of course we understand! i hope u get all that squared away! *jumps up and down* kan't wait for the new chapter! yay! lol it'll be a nice weekend treat! and if it's not up by then, we'll just have to cope *gets the tissue boxes ready* :) ttyl!
Joots chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
lol i think this is the koolest! i'm gunna read it all over again when u update! yay! update *subliminal messages: update update update* :) yay! such a koolios story! dun dun dun i wonder what will happen! yay!
Lily Michelle chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
GAH! you can't just leave it there! i need to know what happens. will percy hate hermione forever? will he hate ron? does anyone care about percy? what will happen with ron and hermione? will she find him and explain it was all a big mistake? will his dream of a wonderful home and kids and wife come true? i need to know the answers to these questions! update soon!