Reviews for Fireworks
dragongirl5k5 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Dat waz a great fanfiction! I luved da evil perverted Muraki! (Im such a crazed yaoi fan!) And Tatsumi comin to da rescue! Great fic!
blisblop chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Yeah, that he does tend to pop up .Good stuff. I love there coats too!
undrieverdinand83 chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
ah, I loved this _ though I'm actually quite a Tsuzuki/Hisoka fan, I do enjoy the idea of Tatsumi and Tzuzuki together... there is something about Tatsumi that makes me think he's in love with Tzuzuki... And Muraki is ALWAYS good _ I love his psycho-sadism! This ficcie is definitely going on my favs list
Chronoquest chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
:P I like this story too! You're a good writer. Maybe I'm just a perv, but I liked the Muraki parts!
tangerine-asuka chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
love this story... i love TatsxTsu. seeing how tatsumi comes to tsuzuki's rescue is so heart-warming! cheers~
Cross D'Aubigne chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
AYA! That was so sweet! Great job!
Celeste chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
YAY! That was so great! There is a severe lack of Tatsumi/Tsuzuki fanfiction, and I'm so happy to have found an excellent, if short, story that I love! Sankyuu!
wanderingwidget chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
aww, cuteness.
makasarili chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Tsuzuki rescued happy. _ Rescued by Tatsumi even more happy. _ Continue writing you other fics please?
D6 chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
Aw! I'm so jelaous!. Great story, I had all these fuzzy feelings... I want Tatsumi (did I typed that?)
ABS chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
GREAT fic! an answering to your question "are there any others?"... OF COURSE NOT! (well, maybe Hakushaku could be included...) Good for you, please continue writing more about this trio!
Misty chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
Nice! This is a really good story n.n I usually don't read PG rated stories, but this one wasn't childish at all n.n I really liked it, good job.
syazerq chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
nice!so sweet of tatsumi to treat tsuzuki!
Angel72 chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
wat a cute fic! poor tsuzuki P such a sensitive guy..
firedraygon chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Wai, this is so good! Please keep writing more!

~fd97