Reviews for Dragon's Destiny
Meck Viking chapter 9 . 3/28
This is a good story. I wish you good luck in life.
syft3land chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
On the behalf of myself, and probably everyone else who has read this fanfic, I beg you to revive it. Normally I'd go into a detailed explanation, but for once I'm at a loss of words, which sais something. So revive the story, and help it onto the path of eternal glory!
shugokage chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Incredible story great job!
Lov3the3vil chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
It's been so long since you've updated this story, I really hope you get around to it again. It's one of my favorites and I'd love to see it one day completed.
Jon chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Have to say this whole by play between the doc and Kasumi is pretty awesome, first time I've read something like it, and am really interested in where you take it. Bravo!
link1211 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
brilliantly done :)
yumeishan chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I completely agree with the ooc rant and hope for the next chapter sometime soon. goodluck with the degree and with math and all that. This is an original way for the Amazon's to be portrayed as bad guys without being evil, I like it.
mac5104 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
this is a very interesting story and i love it already, wish you would update it.
pensuka chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
this is interesting i wonder what will happen next please update it
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is amazing please continue!
vodkaCanidae chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
A truly enjoyable read. Really nice twist to the Ranmaverse, especially how Ryoga and Akane turned out. I love this fic! Thank you for writing it!
angel61991 chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
i like the way you write nabs... honestly if she wasnt such a cold hearted bitch in the manga/anime shed have my vote of becoming ranmas wife. the only fiances i cant stand from the series are shampoo, cause she tries all sorts of magic to try 2 get ranma 2 love her, and kodachi, cause well... insanity runs in the kuno family and she uses poisons the same way shampoo uses magic.

i cant wait to see where this goes next. please update soon.
animefreak 171 chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
about the rant hell ya i couldn't agree more [about everything u said] anny way aswome fic i realy wish u would update im adding it to my suscribe and favorite list thx for the fic and again sweet fic wish u would update
eddog2323 chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
I don't believe Ranma 1/2 series is truly over. I think Rumiko Takahashi got Writer's Block. She might even be on this website right now looking for a good way to start it up again. Seems impossible? many autors do. there might be 1000 autors on this website. Amazing? have you ever read a series that ended suddenly only to have a new one come out ten years later and remember reading a plot a lot like it on tis website? I have found that twice already. what are the odds of a famous write picking a verson that is your fanfiction out of the other that are out there? not high are they? who knows? great story don't leave it hanging.