Reviews for Dragon's Destiny
SignDowny chapter 9 . 6/14
It's a great shame,me that you gave up not just the story but all together. This story had me thrilled from the first chapter and I've enjoyed every last minute of it.
Sonkuragari chapter 9 . 5/26
I really like Dragons Destiny and hope you continue it someday.
1Billy-234 chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
look i could see Nabiki doing this when Ranma shows her what he does in this story she has a way to support her family without selling what is left of her soul out
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
Well, there IS a difference between writing a personal fan interpretation of a character and abandoning characterization in favor of a massive AU...(Random reincarnation memories and personality*cough*)

Both are perfectly legal in fanfiction, but one will get you alot more negative comments than than the other. Which changes depending on the quality of the rest of the story.

By and large, I like the story, despite the thematic biggatons, so don't take the first two paragraphs badly, but I can see where the sentiment is coming from too.
Byakugan789 chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Did you just kill Tench Masaki in front of Sakuya? Why even cross the fandom in if you're just going to Murder the MC? I mean, I could understand if you'd killed Goku, the OP chump; but really? Multi-crosses are bad enough without layering on the bullshit.
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
If you don't take advantage if the Atlantian Rune crafting and magic because it'll upset the status quo or make industries mad or something stupid like that, later in the story I offer you an automatic fail. The story's been pretty good so far despite being massive AU with thematic biggatons balancing rather than the suggested premise of 'Ranma fall in different spring, watch da butterflies!' so I have hope, but damn if that isn't a pet peeve.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Despite American naming mistakes the Coliseum is not the name of a type of building, it was the _*name*_ of the amphitheater cum arena built by Lord Flavius of Rome.

On top of that I'm somewhat disappointed. At the end of last chapter Id expected it to be some sort of crazy cursed artifact the Dragon had been holding onto, instead we get a wacky reincarnation story that always makes me groan when I see Sailor Ranko.

The priest who became christian TOTALLY MISSED THE ENTIRE POINT. Also it's odd the kid would do so because Shinto has several types of bird people. Worse, the Fenghaun, a bird shared between Chinese, Korean and Japanese mythology is, for the most part, a phoenix and should have been well known to both him and Kuno.

Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
I do wonder what this means for Rogue and Taro. The Asura chick and minotaur boy were both challenging opponents for him even late game.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Not in china. Rofl.
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
davidtaylor29 chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
I cant wait for the next chapter. Totally agree with you about what people have said the website is called fan .
Meck Viking chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
This is a good story. I wish you good luck in life.
syft3land chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
On the behalf of myself, and probably everyone else who has read this fanfic, I beg you to revive it. Normally I'd go into a detailed explanation, but for once I'm at a loss of words, which sais something. So revive the story, and help it onto the path of eternal glory!
shugokage chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Incredible story great job!
Lov3the3vil chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
It's been so long since you've updated this story, I really hope you get around to it again. It's one of my favorites and I'd love to see it one day completed.