Reviews for Linger
gohan21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
good story
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Awwwwwwww I freakin' love this.
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
…And this would be another of your Underworld fics that left a lasting impression. Carousel for Lucian and Selene/Michael through an observer’s eyes – and Linger, for Selene/Michael themselves, and in neat parallel comparison, Lucian/Sonja through their eyes.

It makes a powerful contrast: harsh Selene, all focus on the /Now/ of blood, betrayal and death surrounding, and lost Michael looking to memories not his own to make sense of a world and a woman that should be utterly beyond his ken, but which somehow are now his whole future, and one from which he desperately needs some kind of reassurance which neither Michael nor Selene are initially sure she is able to give – until they manage to make room between them for something that belongs to them both.

Again, thanks for the read.
Orismoris chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Amazing story.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Beautiful and touching. You're amazing!
aquamum chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Another great story...
sturkey13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
this is an awesome story...i love it!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Lingering indeed, and touching. Michael seems a little dazed.
rockrockrock chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Another great story!
RPX chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
wow...this was...wow. i mean, thank you, this was truly beautiful. RPX
Falcon Horus chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Wow! This was...very very nice. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!

Greetz ;)
Vampyric Lycan chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Wow, that was really good and so original! I love the way you worked Sonja/Lucian into a Michael/Selene story. Really well done, keep up the good work!

Peace, Princess Anna V.
alleluia chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
That was very good. Very beautiful and very elegant. It was really nice.
SaraMichelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh, that was such a good story! You really captured the characters well. I love it! :)
Caelan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
The images you create are fabolous. I loved the medallion being sandwiched between Michael and Selene hands. This is wonderful. I really enjoyed it.